heRO-Server Forum
I thought you should know. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: I thought you should know. (/showthread.php?tid=22771)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I thought you should know. - Lena - 11-09-2012 12:33 PM

Guillermo, a player most of you know very well, passed away yesterday night in his sleep. I won't say much out of respect for his family, but it has been confirmed that he passed away due to a hemorrhage/aneurysm.

I know that lots of you were great friends with him, to some he was a very big part of your life, but please remember him and pray for his family. Its very hard to write this, but I loved him greatly and I'm sure plenty of you cared for him as well.

With this being said, I'll be taking my leave. I have nothing left to play for anymore.

-- Thank you for all the kind words, I'm very sure he's smiling down upon you all with that silly grin of his. He will be missed dearly, and it touches my heart to know he had made so many friends within his time here. God bless.

RE: I thought you should know. - Ultima_Pi - 11-09-2012 12:51 PM

RIP.

RE: I thought you should know. - Merellis - 11-09-2012 12:58 PM

I was just talking to him a few days ago, and as much as this feels like a punch in the gut to me, I can't imagine how it feels for you.

I'm sorry this happened at all Lena, and I wish the best to you in your time of need, and my thoughts go out to his family as well.

Me and Dara will remember him fondly, and miss him greatly.

Take care of yourself Lena, and if you ever feel you need to talk to anyone, please do it.

RIP Guillermo, we'll miss you.

RE: I thought you should know. - ChaosPrince - 11-09-2012 12:58 PM

RIP.
HeRO loss a great Paly~

RE: I thought you should know. - trinitrotoluen - 11-09-2012 01:14 PM

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Guilly, i cant believe this is the real. he was here long long time ago we talked. he is pretty friendly and pro in pally. we all remember him as abig brother T.T

RE: I thought you should know. - Beauty - 11-09-2012 01:14 PM

RIP.. Icon_cry

RE: I thought you should know. - Alister - 11-09-2012 01:15 PM

RIP.
heRO will always love you.

RE: I thought you should know. - Aione - 11-09-2012 01:17 PM

I've talked to him a couple of times, and from that I can tell that he's a good man.

May you rest in peace, Guillermo.

RE: I thought you should know. - Matinee idoL - 11-09-2012 01:22 PM

I really feel sad , about what happened at least we get the chance to see him even on heRO before he left. super sad .. Guillermo is one of the person that keeps MAIN alive and make me laugh too. i'm sure gonna miss him ..

R.I.P my friend .. :'(

RE: I thought you should know. - Rankin - 11-09-2012 01:33 PM

D: NO