heRO-Server Forum
Pro-Wizard Guide to DG (With Pictures ^^) - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guides (/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Thread: Pro-Wizard Guide to DG (With Pictures ^^) (/showthread.php?tid=22817)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Pro-Wizard Guide to DG (With Pictures ^^) - Kiwis - 12-04-2012 01:55 AM

But luring in dg is harder.. Well, luring good mobs Icon_razz
People these days lure 5 and call themselves lures fitting themselves in every dg party being organized D:<

About wizards.. Another problem in my opinion is their movements.
Wizards should move. Not just backwards but sideways.
I always see wizards moving backwards too far only to teleport mobs.
The ghosts pass SG faster and make the mob more lengthy. By that time their hp sould be less than 100k but they distract you. If you move to the side (if its safe), no problems :D

People tell me i move too much sometimex (kinda true) but imo its for the best. I dont get ghosts get to me much often. Lagging people will have a problem i guess following the wizard but thats not my problem :3

Also, some wizards ive seen like to spam JT and cast SG afterwards. Sometimes it gives time for the ghosts to heal then recover until they can attack. Makes it long to kill. Should be interrupting their heal cast.

And yeah.. Marduk ftw.
As a High Wizard I still prefer Nameless inspite of the lamer exp

RE:??Pro-Wizard Guide to DG (With Pictures ^^) - ChaosPrince - 12-04-2012 03:16 PM

Kiwis Wrote:But luring in dg is harder.. Well, luring good mobs Icon_razz
People these days lure 5 and call themselves lures fitting themselves in every dg party being organized D:<

Playing a class is 1 thing, playing it well is another.

Green pots IMO

RE: Pro-Wizard Guide to DG (With Pictures ^^) - Emrym - 04-06-2013 11:52 PM

never went to DG before...interesting. I guess I have to go in one when my wiz is strong enough