heRO-Server Forum
Level 3 vending card - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Level 3 vending card (/showthread.php?tid=23007)

Pages: 1 2

Level 3 vending card - Serenity - 01-29-2013 10:49 AM

Just a suggestion for a card.

How about a card that allows you to use level 3 (or whatever) vending? Wouldn't have to be making so many darn merchants. The mobs in Moscovia don't drop any card right now, so having one of them drops this would be nice. Thoughts?

RE: Level 3 vending card - Bellatrix - 01-29-2013 11:17 AM

I have a few of those cards you can have! Here's a suggestion... make it a hatter and it'll actually be useful! It's not hill wind card so it won't hurt the market, and I won't cringe each time I get it from OCA.

RE: Level 3 vending card - Debris - 01-29-2013 11:18 AM

First you need a cart to be able to vend. If you would give enable cart, it would be OP even if its a low level, since every class would get another 8k weight.

RE: Level 3 vending card - KaminoKaoru - 01-29-2013 11:25 AM

I smell a whole new level of afk leveling if this gets implemented (which I highly doubt because of Insidefreak's argument).

RE: Level 3 vending card - ChaosPrince - 01-29-2013 01:07 PM

Fireblend, ice flacion, drooping Val, anything with autocast + reflect gear (High orc card, backpack or pirate dagger)

99 vit, 99 int. @autovend at Sunken ship, or any narrow maps (maze) with agro monsters. You will 99 + farm Fabrics/Karvo's without even BEING online Icon_wink.

But I think vending doesn't work outside of map... or if so, people should start doing that and sell me cheap Karvos Icon_wink

RE: Level 3 vending card - Former-GM-Radiance - 01-29-2013 02:24 PM

For the record, vending on any map that contain mobs (aggro or passive) is illegal and is a ban-able offense.

RE: Level 3 vending card - azurerogue - 01-29-2013 03:19 PM

Must suck to be a merchant during some of the holiday quests/events then. ;P

RE:??Level 3 vending card - KaminoKaoru - 01-29-2013 04:19 PM

GM-Radiance Wrote:For the record, vending on any map that contain mobs (aggro or passive) is illegal and is a ban-able offense.

You know as they say, everything is permitted as long as you don't get caught. Icon_razz

There are lots of ban-able offenses yet people still commit them. Sure the GMs can simply ban them but we all know that can't completely stop people from doing so. I simply think this would give them more options on how to get banned. Icon_twisted

EDIT: Oh, and that rule appears to be violated most of the times. Why aren't we sending all merchants in Prontera to jail anyway? Icon_twisted

RE: Level 3 vending card - Snowhawk - 01-29-2013 05:25 PM

Only commenting about Mosco Mobs. Since I've been told this a thousand times already. Original Monsters don't get Custom cards. Since they aren't custom we aren't adding cards to them as they may get cards in the distant future.

So no Wood Goblin Card, no Les Card no Mosco monster that wasn't created by a player is getting cards.

Gunna have to make a monster to go along with it the card.

RE:??Level 3 vending card - Ptah - 01-29-2013 08:52 PM

azurerogue Wrote:Must suck to be a merchant during some of the holiday quests/events then.??;P

Don't forget out beloved cat that spawns in most towns out-of-event also...