heRO-Server Forum
Looking for a guild. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Looking for a guild. (/showthread.php?tid=23080)

Looking for a guild. - AngelofMercy - 02-20-2013 07:23 AM

Hello i've just joined this server and will be inviting my friends if its fun. My friends and i have all played RO before and are good in all classes and builds. We are mostly looking for a WOE active and friendly guild. Hope to hear from anyone even if its just to say hello.

Game name: Marietta
feel free to whisper to meOk

RE: Looking for a guild. - Debris - 02-20-2013 07:27 AM

Welcome to the server. ^_^

Custom hero stuff (read: cards, gear, monsters, etc) can be found at the HeRO wiki: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/
Since you already played RO before i guess i don't have to tell where to find other info.

Enjoy your stay.

PS. There are a couple of active WoE guild on this server, you have Cooking Mama's, Magic School Bus and Behemoth. I know Behemoth is a friendly guild since i'm in it Icon_razz, but no idea on how friendly the other WoE guilds are.

RE: Looking for a guild. - AngelofMercy - 02-20-2013 07:43 AM

Any friendly guild be nice. While im no stranger to RO i am still a Stranger to the server. Woe and helping others when we can is what we do so i can assure you once we learn the server better we'll do what we can.

RE: Looking for a guild. - Mr. Charcanine - 02-20-2013 01:46 PM

Welcome to heRO!

RE: Looking for a guild. - GM-Rahice - 02-20-2013 02:49 PM

Welcome to heRO! I'm sure you will find a guild to call home quickly. If you have issues and questions. Players are very friendly and helpful to answer them. I hope you and your friends enjoy your time here.

RE: Looking for a guild. - Deviluke - 02-20-2013 09:10 PM

We are very friendly actually (I am in MSB, a woe guild which was mentioned) and we could use some new recruits actually, since we seem to be lacking people lately. We have lots of time and energy also to help any new comers get situated. Feel free to stop by Hugel if you'd like more information there's almost always someone there. =o

RE: Looking for a guild. - Madeye - 02-22-2013 03:59 AM

ADEPT is a newly formed guild, that will aim for WoE when we have enough decent members. We will be hosting guild-parties and some PvE action aswell. So if you are interested in PvP/WoE and some PvE action besides of that, ADEPT is the place for you.

You can find more information about us in ADEPT's guildtopic.

Or PM me ingame, either on Madeye or Aralynn Sapphire

Hope you find the guild you are searching for, and welcome to heRO!

Sincerely,

Mad

RE: Looking for a guild. - proto - 02-22-2013 04:04 AM

Currently she's in CM. Welcome <3