heRO-Server Forum
Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? (/showthread.php?tid=23193)

Pages: 1 2 3

Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - Threx - 04-02-2013 07:21 PM

Yo. I've wanted to make this quest since a week ago or so.

Here's the info about the quest quest I'm talking about: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Thanatos_Tower_Party_Quest

It's quite long so I think we can set a time/day to do it.

Mhm.. anyone up to do it?.

RE: Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - Ptah - 04-02-2013 11:56 PM

Just set up some random thana parties and finish it on your own :D That's what i did...

RE: Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - Threx - 04-03-2013 12:38 AM

I have to run thana like 6 times according to the guide, I highly doubt people would accompany me all the way (re-entering 3rd floor over and over).

It's a "dg based server" you know.. they'll get bored lol. I guess one option is making a little bit of the quest in every trip I take to thana lol.

RE: Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - Ptah - 04-03-2013 03:13 AM

Well, only people i knew that were able to do thana 6 times in a row are long gone, so yeah, 6 different trips with 6 different groups of people, you probably can do it in a day or two nevertheless~

RE: Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - Kalgas - 04-03-2013 07:31 AM

Finding people who will wait for the blacksmith part can be hard though since people just want to just rush through usually. I'm stuck at that part right now =\

RE: Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - Zeena - 04-03-2013 10:54 AM

I might actually be interested. :o
Looks like fun.

RE:??Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - cane 33 - 04-03-2013 11:02 AM

Kalgas Wrote:Finding people who will wait for the blacksmith part can be hard though since people just want to just rush through usually. I'm stuck at that part right now =\
Ah the three hours passed together Evo to wait that blacksmith finish the work...

RE: Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - Threx - 04-04-2013 04:19 PM

There's no reason to rush things if you're doing it for fun. I mean I know thana runs aren't as normal as dg, but you get a lot of exp from it, be it from the mobs or from the quest. Drops are kinda meh tho, but I believe you can even get oca from thana's slaves.

Zeena may be interested and kalgas is stuck (so he'll join us /gg).

RE:??Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - Kalgas - 04-04-2013 06:07 PM

Threx Wrote:Zeena may be interested and kalgas is stuck (so he'll join us /gg).
No1

...Don't remember if I started it with my clown or not but I'd be open to using that too if needed.

RE: Anyone interested in doing the custom thanatos party quest? - cane 33 - 04-05-2013 08:41 AM

People do Thana only for an item: bsb.

Good luck to found people that want to do the quest: if u found all people but 1 (like u need a prof/clown/hp) maybe I can help you