heRO-Server Forum
Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! (/showthread.php?tid=23371)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ciar - 09-08-2019 07:33 AM

Thank you for reviewing HeRO on RMS, ShinyAlpaca!

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ciar - 09-08-2019 01:57 PM

Thanks, AzureRogue, for leaving a review on RMS~!

We moved from #8 to #7 on the list of low rates!

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ciar - 09-14-2019 08:29 AM

Thank you, obloz, for reviewing HeRO on RMS~!

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ciar - 09-23-2019 09:14 PM

Thanks a lot, QuebecMog, for your RMS review!

We're at #6 on RMS' list of low rates now!

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ciar - 09-24-2019 08:01 AM

Thank you raphael_cruger, for reviewing HeRO on RMS!

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ayu - 09-25-2019 07:30 PM

Thank you jhayjhay21 for the latest RMS review! We hope that the upcoming birthday month events will live up to your expectation!

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ciar - 10-01-2019 03:27 PM

First day of October! Birds are singing, pumpkinrings are wandering about in Niflheim, and we're trying to get a new RMS review a day until November, as a kind of birthday present for HeRO!

So here we are reminding you about it! We'll be posting reminders here daily, as well as ingame and on discord, but we'll also post some little fun facts, trivia details, or information regarding on what the GM/T&D team is up to, or has done recently.

Here's one of those fun facts. The latest iteration of Fall Prontera contains 4 custom models from other games, hidden throughout the city. Here's two of them: A moogle doll near the orphanage, and treasure chests near the training dummy area/Dark Allegiance HQ, both from Final Fantasy X.

[Image: U5NhHtc.png]

There's two more that only very, very few know about. If you find them, post an image! You won't win anything for it but still. :P

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ciar - 10-01-2019 03:56 PM

Thanks, TheRoger, for your RMS review!

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ciar - 10-02-2019 09:04 PM

How about a birthday wish for a review for HeRO on this fine day, along with some trivia?

In late 2015, Pandora had an idea for a Christmas quest involving a race between players. I set out to search for snow or winter-y maps for it, and found more than I thought existed. They were a part of some old custom region that never saw the light of day for a variety of different reasons. I assume lack of info on the source material and strange map connectivity were the main reasons (IE: Swamps connecting to snowfields, etc). I connected the snow maps together via warps, and figured to use the Kushiel Chronicles Storyline as a base for the christmas quest.

Due to time constraints along with me being busy on other projects such as Scaraba Hole & Byalan Dungeon F6, the winter race was shelved. However, the idea of tying a quest to the chronicles storyline evolved into The Golemancer Quest which was released months later in 2016, while the winter maps later became the Lutia region, and was released temporarily in early 2017 as part of the Eudoxie, Ostellos and Dark Lord Chronicle Of Heroes story arc.

RE: Let's help heRO by Voting/Reviewing! - GM-Ciar - 10-02-2019 09:21 PM

Wow, fast! Thank you, SolSol, for reviewing HeRO on RMS!