heRO-Server Forum
Random Downtime Chatter - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Random Downtime Chatter (/showthread.php?tid=2610)

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Bloody - 04-23-2007 02:06 PM

Cool, thanks Cloud. Time to desert forums /gg

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - GM-Pandora - 04-23-2007 03:14 PM

I took off work this afternoon, mainly to come restart the server but also because it's such a beautiful day (feels like summer ^_^) and I didn't sleep last night, so some sleeping time will be welcome.

My appologies once again for the server going down, seems Tux and I deleted lots of files during the maintenance but we did not empty the garbage so the first hard drive was full, I corrected this and put the server back up but I had to leave right after to do some shopping.

I picked up a little surprise for the server while shopping to try and make myself forgiven, hope you'll enjoy ^_^

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Motenai_Ronin - 04-23-2007 03:16 PM

Mandies, may i ask what version of DDR is that? I notice you have some naruto and Ghost in the Shell tracks, is it custom (ie Stepmania) ? I'd like to know where you got that theme if so 8P. Oh and what kind of pad do you use Icon_biggrin

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Mandies - 04-23-2007 04:10 PM

actually i have a wireless pad that can connect to my psp and run the music. Yes its custom tracks cause i got bored of the originals lol Icon_razz and if im just going out somewhere i just use the psp itself but usually use the wireless pad :O

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Motenai_Ronin - 04-23-2007 04:14 PM

8o portable DDR!! I must get me some Icon_biggrin

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Bloody - 05-02-2007 08:43 AM

So I guess the server is down?

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Whisk - 05-02-2007 10:10 AM

Yup yup, for a little while it seems. I can't wait to get back on and level some more Icon_razz

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - GM-Pandora - 05-02-2007 10:14 AM

Unfortunatly so Icon_sad

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Whisk - 05-02-2007 10:18 AM

No worries, gives me time to sit around and drink tea, maybe play some old Lufia II Icon_biggrin

RE: Random Downtime Chatter - Stealth - 05-02-2007 10:45 AM

xD gives us time to chat in the forums too Icon_mrgreen

P.S.:i'm using the time to update kro and sakray too