heRO-Server Forum
LF> Social Guild - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: LF> Social Guild (/showthread.php?tid=27192)

LF> Social Guild - doopyro - 02-21-2014 09:42 PM

Hey everyone!

I am new to heRO but not RO. I have been playing on and off for maybe 8-9 years now. I have played almost every pre-renewal class/build possible. Just wondering if I could be a part of your guild. Right now I am primarily social but if they time comes, I may dabble in PvP/WoE.

I have a SN named SuperDoopy and a merchie named DoopySmith. If you guys have pity on me and want me to be in the guild just give me a shout out on main or a PM and most likely I will come runnin.

RE: LF> Social Guild - GM-Pandora - 02-24-2014 11:17 AM

Good luck, I'm sure there will be guilds happy to welcome you, you might wanna try asking on @main too, some people don't check the forums.

RE: LF> Social Guild - Rei Ayanami 18 - 02-25-2014 04:10 PM

If you are interested in being in a social/MVP hunting guild them PM me or ask for Garen or Heath on main. We are MVPHunters Guild. Still haven't really announced our guild yet, still small and in the making. You're more than welcome to join for the time being, and if you're not interested in MVP hunting then you can leave and join another Guild Icon_biggrin

RE: LF> Social Guild - doopyro - 02-26-2014 02:10 PM

I would love to join! I have never MvP'd with a SN or WS. Always been an Esma Linker