heRO-Server Forum
The Rekinjutsu Way is recruiting Brazilian players - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Guilds (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: The Rekinjutsu Way is recruiting Brazilian players (/showthread.php?tid=2781)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Rekinjutsu Way - Silk - 03-25-2009 03:46 PM

Obviously, KoL doesn't show up when you search "Silk".

It'd be pretty goddam epic if it did.

RE: The Rekinjutsu Way - Edward Elric - 03-30-2009 09:06 PM

Ouch, I really dont check hero-forum /o/. I never thought someone would post anything here XDDDDD.
Well...we?re alive /o/, working on secret "things" LOL. Soon we ll be back to woes =D!!!

And yeah....we?re epic xDDDD.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

Epic homunculus gets 99 on pvp xDDD.(sadly fail matk Sweat )

[Image: screenheRO-Server153.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server154.jpg]

Also....for ppl who don?t know what our guild name means:
Renkinjutsu = Alchemy
Rekinjutsu = military alchemy used in Amestris(according to the??FMA manga).

RE: The Rekinjutsu Way - teOx - 03-31-2009 06:31 AM

noob

RE: The Rekinjutsu Way - Seiji - 04-02-2009 02:21 PM

ha ha, I've seen some of their members roaming around pront. /gg
Sadly, I only get to know Kyomaru in their guild /pif. Nice guy he is /no1
not a very active guild /swt

RE: The Rekinjutsu Way - Edward Elric - 04-02-2009 08:45 PM

meh =(, sadly we?re only full active on vacations ... lack of time to play ro sob sob.

RE:??The Rekinjutsu Way - Kretzer - 04-02-2009 09:45 PM

Bloodbane Wrote:Nya Nya is also In google when you look up Saiichi Bloodbane O_O!

Because you're name is a completely random term.

Looking for a common word (Specially common thanks to FMA) like Renkinjutsu is a sure way to spawn thousands of other results. The fact that Ed is on Top just shows how sexaliciously Awesome he is.

RE: The Rekinjutsu Way is recruiting active BRs =D - Edward Elric - 09-08-2009 12:58 AM

Hiya heroes XDDD!!
Once again we?re recruiting new members =D. If you?re a brazilian guy... looking for some fun. Take a try on rekin =D.

Actually, I think we?re the only 100% br guild on the server. We always set privates BB/db party ,mvp runs and lvling party.

Time to time we also set IRL meetings for players from S?o Paulo,
If you?re interested to join send me a pm.

RE: The Rekinjutsu Way is recruiting active BRs =D - Sepharius - 09-08-2009 01:05 AM

Bump again because Ed's cool. No1

RE: The Rekinjutsu Way is recruiting active BRs =D - Session - 09-08-2009 01:08 AM

.....I think I understood all that banter incorrectly....I searched "ed" in google, and only got erectile disfunction as the top results...that and governmental stuff..

*searches forums*

I still dont get it...I'm giving up- its beyond my "2 a.m. logic"..good luck with the guild.

RE: The Rekinjutsu Way is recruiting active BRs =D - Rei Ayanami - 09-08-2009 09:32 AM

>_> how did you get those out of google? i got the pictures of edward elric from FMA fine when i google them.Mad

ps. elric i just noticed it looked like your homonculus kicked the merman in between the legs when it killed it. i mean look at those big bulging pain filled look.