heRO-Server Forum
MMORPG Animes to Watch - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Animes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: MMORPG Animes to Watch (/showthread.php?tid=28150)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: MMORPG Animes to Watch - Jens - 05-17-2014 06:05 AM

Easily. Ask Nocturne.

RE: MMORPG Animes to Watch - Kittie - 05-19-2014 03:16 PM

@Jens: Oh snap, just remembered i never translated that file regarding Hakai's background story (i'm sure you'd appreciate it in a twisted way)!

@Valerie: Lets say i'm not afraid to cut a limp of two when it comes to characters XD Or its their family that pays in blood haha, though i do not have the guts to make my characters drop dead like G.R.R Martin does D: Though i have to admit, no happy endings nor happy childhood stories from any of my characters so far lol...

RE: MMORPG Animes to Watch - EggShen - 05-21-2014 09:25 AM

Can I add to the list HunterXHunter Greed Island arc,
ok ok, it was only one arc of HxH, but it still was a pretty good take at the MMORPG world.

RE: MMORPG Animes to Watch - GM-Pandora - 05-21-2014 02:18 PM

RO anime is indeed rather bad, and I consider myself pretty tolerant XD

Maybe "Lain" could fit into the category somehow, it's not about a mmorpg per say, but there is a game called persona in it. Some parts are weird, but it's a japanese anime, what else to expect XD I would recommend it.

RE: MMORPG Animes to Watch - The Legendary Joe - 10-04-2014 11:11 PM

Yay! Log Horizon Season 2's first episode subs got released!

RE: MMORPG Animes to Watch - whitedraw - 10-07-2014 01:29 AM

We should create anime about HeRo and Rahice nuking people

RE: MMORPG Animes to Watch - Story Teller - 10-07-2014 01:47 AM

Oh god.. no whitedraw... animation is a big time consumer in production... Plus motivation to make is quite low since it is a fan art which only ranks to employers as 'practice'. Well... It also depends on the budget if Pandora can handle paying a bunch of animators to create short clips.

P.S. LOG HORIZON!!! WHOOO!! (^@_@)^

RE: MMORPG Animes to Watch - whitedraw - 10-07-2014 02:53 AM

I do believe someone is making a music vid of Hero atm. Let just wait for it to happen ;<

RE: MMORPG Animes to Watch - elendramear - 10-07-2014 02:41 PM

Lol i am trying to make a music video, but i'm still in the planning stages so far XD hopefully later this week I'll start recording. Icon_biggrin

RE: MMORPG Animes to Watch - whitedraw - 10-07-2014 09:57 PM

(10-07-2014 02:41 PM)elendramear Wrote:  Lol i am trying to make a music video, but i'm still in the planning stages so far XD hopefully later this week I'll start recording. Icon_biggrin

Ask me if you need any weird moment! I would like to join in !Icon_smile