heRO-Server Forum
Cabin rentals? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Cabin rentals? (/showthread.php?tid=2821)

Pages: 1 2

Cabin rentals? - kaleeane - 05-10-2007

HI im wondering if its even possible to rent buildings in any city out to players for a specific amount of money or items. I though it would be cool if guilds could have their own meeting place.Icon_question

RE: Cabin rentals? - ShadesOfBlue - 05-10-2007

this has been suggested before i just dont remember if it was this specific server but im thinkin if it was someting that could be easily done it would of happened allready so no go me thinx.

RE: Cabin rentals? - Motenai_Ronin - 05-10-2007

i do remember it was said 8/ I don't think we need to have this officially done though. Why not just have individual guilds set their own meeting places and letting everyone know? (so that no arguments over who gets where Icon_biggrin)

RE: Cabin rentals? - GM-Pandora - 05-10-2007

There exists scripts for houses, with renting fees, butler, maid, storage and whatnot.

Nice suggestion (I always like suggestion), but it doesn't fall into my priority list right now unfortunatly, I'll keep in mind nonetheless ^_^

RE: Cabin rentals? - Motenai_Ronin - 05-10-2007

so houses, they have the functions of castles (minus treasure room and dungeon) so they're guild bases?

RE: Cabin rentals? - Avery - 05-11-2007

Not quite bases, you can't take them over i think.
That be weird if u raided another guild's meeting place 0.0

RE: Cabin rentals? - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 05-12-2007

Just having access to guild storage would be a tremendous boon. It could encourage group participation and guild events. I'm all in favor of providing storage for non-woe guilds.

RE: Cabin rentals? - Général_Argos - 05-12-2007

[sarcasm]Great idea! What about castle rental for non-woe guild, or even better free chests too? :o [/sarcasm]

C'mon people. To have guild storage people need to get a castle, to pay for the kafra, and to use one guild's skill point to be able to.

edit : but for the rental buildings idea, I think its okay. Icon_biggrin

reedit : It could be cool to have a map or somewhere specific wich would be a role-play area only. I know there is the roleplay tavern in prontera, but i'm thinking of something better, or maybe bigger.

RE: Cabin rentals? - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 05-12-2007

I never said that the staffing fee or guild skill requirements should be waived. But to say that you have to be WOE active in order to cooperate with your guildmates is, in my view, unrealistic. Why should I have to be good at PVP to fairly share MVP drops? If we're going that far, why not say that you have to own a castle to create a party?

RE: Cabin rentals? - Général_Argos - 05-13-2007

It's how the game is made and balanced. Wich each custum thing added, the game gets more unbalanced and that's why it has to be made carefully.

You just have to make a list of items in your guild's section on the forum, it's not that hard.