heRO-Server Forum
A> Raydric Card - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Market (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Forum: Auctions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: A> Raydric Card (/showthread.php?tid=2905)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A> Raydric Card - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 06-02-2007 11:51 AM

Cloud: Honestly, I have no idea what I would do with another +7 manteau. Any good garment cards would be put into muffler (or maiden robe, yeah right) to be shared across characters.

Nami: I don't have any specific use for SS card, but I'm going to put you ahead of Huntress for having two parts of the combo. Icon_biggrin

RE: A> Raydric Card - Huntress - 06-02-2007 11:48 PM

Then I'll add to my previous offer.

Whisper Card + Hylozoist Card + Emperium Anvil!

RE: A> Raydric Card - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 06-03-2007 11:34 AM

Okay, you're winning now.

RE: A> Raydric Card - Eldakar - 06-05-2007 05:45 PM

Emp anvil+ berserk fist + baby leopar card

RE: A> Raydric Card - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 06-06-2007 01:14 PM

Well, Wednesday has arrived, so it's time to wind this down. If there are no more bids in the next 24 hours, I'm closing the auction and Eldakar wins.

RE: A> Raydric Card - Huntress - 06-06-2007 02:23 PM

If I throw in 10 Heroic Emblem + 1M to my previous offer (Whisper Card + Hylozoist Card + Emperium Anvil) does Ehaltar still win?

(We are so overpaying this card XD)

RE: A> Raydric Card - Namine - 06-06-2007 03:16 PM

Huntress Wrote:(We are so overpaying this card XD)

Trust in the divine rights of female, and utilize it to get the card then~

(As in, whip Mr. Cucu to farm off raydrics days and nights until he successfully farms the Raydric card, or else he sleeps on the couch outside the bedroom alone)

Icon_wink

RE: A> Raydric Card - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 06-06-2007 04:04 PM

You totally are overpaying. I'd have been happy with just the anvil, but I'm not making the price here!

Unfortunately, I can't say that heroic emblems will overbid the knuckle. As it stands right now, the emblems are a matter of time, but the knuckle is pure luck. Y'all are making me consider going back to GC in GH though ...

RE: A> Raydric Card - Namine - 06-06-2007 04:31 PM

Force-Attuned Krogoth Wrote:Y'all are making me consider going back to GC in GH though ...

So... Application form to be a priestess to accompany GC Users go into this box here, right? Icon_lol

RE:?? A> Raydric Card - Huntress - 06-06-2007 04:49 PM

Namine Wrote:Trust in the divine rights of female, and utilize it to get the card then~

(As in, whip Mr. Cucu to farm off raydrics days and nights until he successfully farms the Raydric card, or else he sleeps on the couch outside the bedroom alone)

Icon_wink

I'm not the kind of girl to do that, I can hunt my own gears, altough help is appreciated I don't consider my in-game husband to be my slave Icon_wink

I have a great axe, but I don't feel like parting with all my gears just for this card, all yours Ehaltar!

Knuckle also drops from bio priestess mvp, not that I can hunt that, but other ppl might (such as Ehaltar?).