heRO-Server Forum
[Takhara] Any old players wanna chit chat on FB or Skype sometime? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: [Takhara] Any old players wanna chit chat on FB or Skype sometime? (/showthread.php?tid=29189)

[Takhara] Any old players wanna chit chat on FB or Skype sometime? - Session - 08-07-2016 10:14 PM

I haven't played in years, but if any of my old pals are around I'd love to hear from you. My memory is terrible, so I can't recall many names, but I miss several of you fine folks. Lots of fond memories of sitting in Izlude chatting, and on @main, questing and partying together.

I used to go by Takhara on here, and would typically troll around while I was farming or such on my SinX. I've been basically quit since 2011, and only popped on every once in a while since then.

RE: [Takhara] Any old players wanna chit chat on FB or Skype sometime? - Kittie - 08-08-2016 09:26 AM

Heey long time no see/speak!

I don't know if you still remember me from Aesthetic/Behemoth, I don't use FB nowadays but if you'd like to chat with me sometime let me know and I'll PM you my skype Icon_smile

(I happen to visit the forums due to Ragnarok clicker and couldn't help but see how the server was doing)

RE: [Takhara] Any old players wanna chit chat on FB or Skype sometime? - Bellatrix - 08-08-2016 08:41 PM

Skype??

RE: [Takhara] Any old players wanna chit chat on FB or Skype sometime? - Session - 03-06-2020 04:49 PM

Wow you guys, I'm so late to this. Sorry Bella, Kittie! I would love to add you guys on Discord, just shoot me a DM.