heRO-Server Forum
Greetings everyone - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Greetings everyone (/showthread.php?tid=29191)

Greetings everyone - Aunodin - 08-10-2016 09:49 AM

Hello everyone, glad to join the heRO community. I decided to go with the username Aunodin because it is my first character on this server but I mainly go by Apollo Densin in the online communities.

I have basically been playing RO off and on since it started officially in NA, back before we had Trans classes. I have learned a lot about RO and it always brings me back to play again, I am currently returning after a few years break.

While I may not be 100% no lifeing this game due to being an admin over on a byond RP game, I am excited to jump into this server and do well.

Currently I have Aunodin my Knight, and Alpheral my Swordie(crusader). Alpheral is mainly because I brought one of my friends into RO and they needed a leveling partner.

Either way thank you all for the welcome I have received and I hope to hang around the server for many years to come.

RE: Greetings everyone - Aaronock - 08-10-2016 10:42 AM

No need to no life on RO these days lol.

You can probably gain levels pretty casually here with the help of stuff like the daily healer quest you can repeat 3 times and a daily repeatable that involves finding puppies for a guy in Brasilis.

I hope you and your friend have fun here. :]

RE: Greetings everyone - Summerstream - 08-10-2016 12:59 PM

Hello and welcome to heRO~

I hope you enjoy your time here~

RE: Greetings everyone - Angel - 08-10-2016 07:16 PM

Greetings! Welcome to the family! Hope you'll have a wonderful time with us. No1

RE: Greetings everyone - Aunodin - 08-11-2016 08:08 PM

Yea so far we have had a lot of fun, my friend and my future sader are now at 45 level wise, and they are have a lot of fun.

Aunodin my main is coming along nicely, and thanks to a lot of helpful people in the server, he is doing well enough till I can do my hunting for gears

So thank you all for your kind words and helping of this new person to your server.