heRO-Server Forum
Its that time of the year again! (or of the month?) - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Its that time of the year again! (or of the month?) (/showthread.php?tid=29284)

Its that time of the year again! (or of the month?) - The Roger - 11-19-2016 11:14 AM

this is sick xD

[Image: oppo7.jpg]

RE: Its that time of the year again! (or of the month?) - The Legendary Joe - 11-19-2016 02:35 PM

I'm green with envy... gonna put that in wings?

RE: Its that time of the year again! (or of the month?) - The Roger - 11-19-2016 02:48 PM

(11-19-2016 02:35 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  wings?

yes

RE: Its that time of the year again! (or of the month?) - sheam - 11-19-2016 11:54 PM

bro.

time out.

[Image: k-on-episode-1-51.jpg]

We were all like ".. awh" about Queen Scaraba, but you're letting this card streak get out of hand. >: (

I am not impressed. u_u

ps: yo tho, NO-BRAGI HWIZ FTW! (And Clashing Spiral) /slur. Happy for you dude. In the most want-to-punch-you-in-the-face-at-the-same-time type of way.

(11-19-2016 02:35 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  .............

I'm green with envy... gonna put that in wings?

Joe, let's farm MVP cards! >: ( Only We can bring balance.. ;D

RE: Its that time of the year again! (or of the month?) - Demogorgon - 11-20-2016 07:03 AM

RNGeesus finally noticed you, gratz roger.
and calm down folks, roger has been the poor nerdy gamer without mvp cards for years,just catching up,he deserves it ;P

RE: Its that time of the year again! (or of the month?) - The Roger - 11-20-2016 10:48 AM

(11-20-2016 07:03 AM)Demogorgon Wrote:  RNGeesus finally noticed you, gratz roger.
and calm down folks, roger has been the poor nerdy gamer without mvp cards for years,just catching up,he deserves it ;P

finally someone who understand *_* xD