heRO-Server Forum
The "Coming Soon" Thread - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The "Coming Soon" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=29313)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ciar - 12-13-2016 11:48 PM

This is a thread where we'll let everyone know what is currently in the works, that will be coming to heRO eventually. By "eventually", I mean, some of these projects are near completion, while others are not necessarily so.

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - Summerstream - 12-14-2016 12:11 AM

If only the mapping program we're forced to use detected multiple cores! Bahaha. (Then the program crashes. Icon_mad ) Probably close to 100 hours went into scouting the maps, setting the ambiance and building them. I hope everyone will enjoy the effort that has gone into making this big update!

There's always a lot going on behind the scenes, even if we haven't been able to work on as much as we would have liked! Please look at this thread if you are interested in joining the Test and Dev team!

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - Bellatrix - 12-14-2016 12:52 AM

Thumbs up!

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ciar - 12-18-2016 11:14 AM

Selfies from 4 overworked testers in a land somewhat far away. (Ciar, Roger, Summerstream, Minnt)

[Image: XyR3qaq.jpg]
[Image: BWWYRp3.jpg]
[Image: rJg0jdE.jpg]

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - Menace651 - 12-18-2016 12:44 PM

Those new Lutie maps looks awesome. Keep up the good work!

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - Busse - 12-18-2016 01:19 PM

Can't wait! Thanks for the updates Icon_smile

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - Bakorzero - 12-19-2016 06:25 AM

woa It's a whole new world ~ Icon_biggrin

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - Aaronock - 12-19-2016 06:11 PM

(12-19-2016 06:25 AM)Bakorzero Wrote:  woa It's a whole new world ~ Icon_biggrin

That's because it pretty much is a new region.
Can't wait for the release, the area will be populated with quite a lot of things to do!

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - The Legendary Joe - 12-19-2016 08:17 PM

Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman (not with all those crystals everywhere)

I could see some golem type monsters living in Lutia. Ice titan and maybe Dreamstone Golem? Or maybe we could have more of a yeti than even Sasquatch or Bigfoot! It's the Abominable Snow man!

I see lots of water, but with it being a Winter themed region, not sure if I'd want to have my characters walk through it, at least in RP reasons. Ice cold waterballs for everyone!

Some reason, the more northern maps (at least from what I can see of it in it's map form) remind me of the Ice palace and crystal forest from Secret of Mana. It's got me hyped.

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ciar - 05-13-2017 09:06 PM

[Image: FairylandArchipelagoBanner.png]
Thanks to Aaronock for creating this beautiful banner!