heRO-Server Forum
The "Coming Soon" Thread - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The "Coming Soon" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=29313)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ayu - 02-22-2018 01:55 AM

We're definitely all taking a break after this one... @__@;;

Though sadly, I have a feeling we won't catch everything and there will be bug fixes to do once content is released. We have never done a release on this scale, even compare to first Lutia release. It'll be a first for heRO in terms of sheer new content made available for sure, but it also means unprecedented amount of testing required from a really small team.

Hope that everyone is forgiving if there are any mistakes or bugs in release .__.

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ayu - 03-06-2018 02:39 PM

Drop rates should have ended today, but we don't have the next milestone #5 from Lutia reconstruction ready yet... so enjoy it while you can. The MVP invasion will be replacing the drop rates "any time" when we are ready to implement them.

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ayu - 03-31-2018 07:36 PM

"So, where did the GMs go? Late for Valentines, late for Easter and late for next reward for lottery?"

So yeah...... Lot of GMs are absent due to various real life circumstances at the moment and sadly we're throwing a lot of things for our volunteer T&D team instead Icon_sad But we'll get there, eventually...

But this is more reason to show appreciation to our volunteer players who are also helping with development of content for all other players too~!

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - whitedraw - 04-01-2018 09:33 AM

Good luck GM teams!

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - sheam - 04-02-2018 10:27 AM

You guys are doing a great job. I appreciate all of your hard work and commitment to a game we all love. Take it easy and make sure you treat yourself to a good meal. You deserve it.

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ayu - 04-24-2018 12:56 PM

And GM team members are mostly still away for various reasons... or in case of GM-Ciar, just google anything about Puerto Rico. I can't speak for other GM members, but I should be finished in moving to a new city for a new job by next week! Hopefully things will settle down for me by then.

WoE time change has been delayed for months already, so we aren't going to release anything major at all until that thing is finally done and implemented. After that, we have something that's sort of sitting around that is "ready but needs finetuning" for almost 2 years. It's time to clear our backlogs after an ambitious Lutia re-release and start the clean up~

In before that one thing sitting for 2 years doesn't get released until 2019 anyway

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ciar - 05-14-2018 02:09 PM

Hi, I was away for a bit, but worked on some heRO stuff in my free time. Nothing overly groundbreaking, but wanted to share some images of future stuff.

Future version of Amatsu with renewed trees (The same used in newer official versions of Archer Village). Inb4 Gravity already released something like this.
[Image: n7za94a.png]

Faeheim-Inspired version of Prontera.
[Image: ETbkv9O.png]
[Image: otXEHLN.png]

Something secret.
[Image: ZiJjiPN.png]

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - Kiwis - 05-17-2018 11:50 AM

i see that surtur finally destroyed the rainbow bridge and did what he said he would 69yrs ago

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ciar - 05-17-2018 12:26 PM

We wish. That's not the rainbow bridge, but just the Nif-Muspel warp... thing.

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - Kiwis - 05-17-2018 12:29 PM

doesn't that mean he passed the rainbow bridge?!