heRO-Server Forum
The "Coming Soon" Thread - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The "Coming Soon" Thread (/showthread.php?tid=29313)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - Bakorzero - 07-06-2019 11:43 PM

Nyaom :3

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ayu - 08-02-2019 01:02 PM

"I activate this Magic card!"

[Image: 51suvVkUnhL.jpg]

Dumb brutes like knights, smiths, star gladiators, hunters, gunslingers and the likes need not apply.

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - The Legendary Joe - 08-02-2019 01:46 PM

??
Thanks for calling my Swordies dumb brutes. Now I'm imagining them with Hill wind's face on all of them.

I wonder if magnus exorcismus will get buffed with "Magic Card" >:3

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ayu - 08-25-2019 02:57 AM

Some gear sneak peek from the next dungeon release

(final effects and numbers still subject to change)

[Image: Ld2u2Uu.png]

[Image: IwmnS19.png]
[Image: JSQ7C9C.png]

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ciar - 08-27-2019 06:48 PM

[Image: V7QKCKM.png]

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ciar - 09-11-2019 06:46 PM

[Image: phH3ink.jpg]

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ayu - 09-19-2019 01:15 AM

For newer players who don't know, heRO server's 14th birthday is coming up in the month of October! This is the month where not only are there special quests for new birthday gears out, it is also a time for many GM hosted events. Some are suitable for all players, but there are also events catered to veterans with end-game ready characters as well. It is also a typical annual "zeny sink" moment for the server as well, so players will do well to grind and save up for October.

As for GM hosted events, GMs' real life work schedule seems to indicate that October Saturdays will be pretty crowded, so do try to keep your eye out for news about October!

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ciar - 09-20-2019 11:21 PM

Adding to the above, starting approximately October 1, the birthday minigames will be available. The backpack exchange NPC, Pandelina, will also be available with the usual lottery choice, an option to instead obtain a costume, or an option to craft one of three backpacks. The crafting option is expensive, but you're otherwise not gonna be able to get most of them just anywhere!

Also, this year we will not have one halloween quest... We will have two! As customary, here's a cryptic image hinting at what you can expect.

[Image: h07Jbro.png]

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ayu - 12-11-2019 02:51 AM

We haven't posted here for awhile.

Recently, GMs are having various things happening in their lives that our development schedule is thrown very off. Personally, I am moving soon in mid January and that has been eating up every available weekend hours. Various members of the team also fell ill/suffering some chronic pain. Our test server is going through some hardware issues. So we have plenty of excuses piled up for why there's no big news for what's coming up lately.

There is something that we originally planned for November that obviously did not get released, and it does not look likely that we will make it in December either. We apologize for the lack of real content releases lately. I hope that we can make an actual informative post real soon.

RE: The "Coming Soon" Thread - GM-Ayu - 02-04-2020 03:29 AM

Hey it's the first post of 2020!

We are still pushing that same content that we want to push out since the last post, and that one said... "originally November, delayed to January 2020." Obviously January 2020 has passed, but we are still working on that same main release for new playing content. We hope that the next release will aid both mid level players (7x-8x) and there's something for the endgame veterans for the hard mode of the dungeon!

Many thanks to GM-Ciar for almost doing this update entirely alone, as the rest of us were all busy (in my case, moving) yet trying to get some play time for our own in the moments where we do have time. Hope our release schedules and update will return to a more normal schedule in the near future!

Ready them coins!