heRO-Server Forum
Autodrop trap for hunter classes - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Autodrop trap for hunter classes (/showthread.php?tid=29330)

Pages: 1 2 3

Autodrop trap for hunter classes - Bakorzero - 12-22-2016 03:50 PM

Trap is fun :D
However, as for archer class that have low weight limit, carrying arrows and gears is already pain in the back let alone if you want to carry hundreds of traps Icon_suprised

Is there any gear,acc, or card that autodrops trap ? if not, would it be fun to add it ?

or maybe just add it on the Bee wing list idk lols

RE: Autodrop trap for hunter classes - GM-Ciar - 12-22-2016 03:58 PM

There's no gear that drops traps, but it does sound kinda useful to have. I'll think of something that can auto-drop them for future updates. :P

RE: Autodrop trap for hunter classes - Bakorzero - 12-22-2016 04:07 PM

Thank you for the consideration Icon_biggrin

RE: Autodrop trap for hunter classes - The Roger - 12-22-2016 04:55 PM

Or hunt only in places infested with mimics XD

RE: Autodrop trap for hunter classes - sheam - 12-22-2016 10:44 PM

Hm. ^_^

In the meantime, you may consider doing just that -- going overweight. ;D If you run out of sp, then just use an SP item. ;D Course, I don't mean that as harsh as I normally do, but if you consider it / try it, you may be surprised at how epic archer class is without waiting to regen sp.. =O

And yeh. Having traps drop from a gear might help you remember to bring them more often.. ;P

RE: Autodrop trap for hunter classes - emirusan07 - 12-23-2016 12:46 AM

(12-22-2016 10:44 PM)sheam Wrote:  Hm. ^_^

In the meantime, you may consider doing just that -- going overweight. ;D If you run out of sp, then just use an SP item. ;D Course, I don't mean that as harsh as I normally do, but if you consider it / try it, you may be surprised at how epic archer class is without waiting to regen sp.. =O

And yeh. Having traps drop from a gear might help you remember to bring them more often.. ;P

+1 to this

no think about SP is better than increasing ur weight limit, but hey its good idea and original too to put trap as item drop No1

well my best suggestion is trying to make zodiac or other doublewings and put earth deleter card, 20 sp for each monster killed No1

and i can help you some with ingredients Laugh

RE: Autodrop trap for hunter classes - Bakorzero - 12-23-2016 03:53 AM

What is zodiac and double wing ?

RE: Autodrop trap for hunter classes - The Roger - 12-23-2016 10:51 AM

i suggest to bring a looter pet (like siroma or poporing or old stove) and let it carry the miscellaneous items

RE: Autodrop trap for hunter classes - The Legendary Joe - 12-23-2016 03:08 PM

Gravity kind of gave trap skills the shaft in many ways. Could think about having a build with more str to carry that stuff (and make your Beast Strafing amazing if you can ever find a linker with Hunter link)

The double wing effect is incredibly useful. I knew people who like to use it with things like Earth deleter card so every time they killed something, they got 20 SP back instead of the normal 10. It's pretty OP for Sharp Shoot mobbing, and A lot of times can re-imburse your DS's SP costs too.

RE: Autodrop trap for hunter classes - Menace651 - 12-23-2016 07:02 PM

(12-22-2016 03:50 PM)Bakorzero Wrote:  Trap is fun :D
However, as for archer class that have low weight limit, carrying arrows and gears is already pain in the back let alone if you want to carry hundreds of traps Icon_suprised

Try playing a prof...