heRO-Server Forum
Question: Regarding Game Art - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Question: Regarding Game Art (/showthread.php?tid=29456)

Question: Regarding Game Art - Emrym - 04-17-2017 09:48 AM

Can we submit art related to the game? Like loading screens, or Npc Protraits(? those things that pop-up when we talk to an npc)

RE: Question: Regarding Game Art - Manifus - 04-17-2017 09:58 AM

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Whether or not it gets implemented is up to GM discretion. Some things may need to be edited or reformatted depending, but mostly, yes.

RE: Question: Regarding Game Art - Namine - 04-17-2017 10:00 AM

Well at least the loading arts all have artist signature on them, so considering that I'll say yes those art came from players for the most part. However it's really up to GM to decide on which submissions they will use or not.

RE: Question: Regarding Game Art - Emrym - 04-17-2017 01:12 PM

Hmmm cool. I do wonder if they are actively accepting or is there a thread for submitting or if one needs to contact GMs directly.

RE: Question: Regarding Game Art - GM-Ciar - 04-17-2017 02:03 PM

Emrym Wrote:Can we submit art related to the game? Like loading screens, or Npc Protraits(? those things that pop-up when we talk to an npc)

Art for heRO is always welcome and greatly appreciated!

Quote:I do wonder if they are actively accepting or is there a thread for submitting or if one needs to contact GMs directly.

There's a thread for cutins, the images you see when talking to some NPCs, but I guess that doesn't include card art or loading screens, so I'll rename it later to something else. :P

If you plan to do some art for heRO, just to be sure there's not any already in the works for something (which isn't often honestly), you can always send a ticket with your questions, ideas and such.

---
Edit 4/17/2017 2:23PM EST: Just realized there's even prizes for people who submit things, I'll try to redo the whole first post later on. No promise it'll be finished this week though. :x

RE: Question: Regarding Game Art - Emrym - 04-17-2017 03:15 PM

Alright thanks for the info. I really want to contribute to heRO somehow. And apparently I have also posted on that thread a long time ago too. :D

I started some sketches just now for the npcs that don't have cutins :> hope I finish ehm soon. As for the prizes I guess they're just a bonus already.

Edit: Saw the first post and I checked out the heRO's Custom NPCs and I think it be awesome if it was updated too

RE: Question: Regarding Game Art - Bakorzero - 04-17-2017 09:40 PM

+1 we need more artist like you in server :3