heRO-Server Forum
Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client (/showthread.php?tid=29517)

Pages: 1 2

Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Bakorzero - 06-06-2017 04:13 AM

Umm guys ?
[Image: yLnSVJI.png]
got crashed everytime I try to log in after lvling in GL churchyard using my champ.
anyone got similar problem or I just screwed up ?

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - GM-Ciar - 06-06-2017 09:09 AM

If there were maintenance, you'd be unable to even reach the char select screen. :P

Anyway, does that crashing only happen on that char? What were you doing before you logged off it?

I reset your position (sent you to save point) from the Control Panel as well, just in case your crashing is related to it.

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Bakorzero - 06-06-2017 09:10 AM

trying to log with different account and its just doing fine, am I have location bug with that particular account ?
[Image: hGwEe8Q.png]

any gm can help me/check ?

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Namine - 06-06-2017 09:10 AM

Also be sure to patch, since there were bunch of new equipment released yesterday... who knows if that's related.

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Bakorzero - 06-06-2017 09:12 AM

(06-06-2017 09:09 AM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  If there were maintenance, you'd be unable to even reach the char select screen. Icon_razz

Anyway, does that crashing only happen on that char? What were you doing before you logged off it?

only happen with my first account. Basically when I play my champ I want to select char and it just crashed, try to log again and it began showing that error msg

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Bakorzero - 06-06-2017 09:15 AM

(06-06-2017 09:10 AM)Namine Wrote:  Also be sure to patch, since there were bunch of new equipment released yesterday... who knows if that's related.
I already patch till newer version.
I try to reinstall the game and it always bugged with my first account. Icon_sad

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Bakorzero - 06-06-2017 09:22 AM

update :
seems I got error with selection char in first account, I can access my champ but have to rush enter button to select it from start, but to select char again I got crashed

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - GM-Ciar - 06-06-2017 09:26 AM

Is your champ on the 12th character slot?

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Bakorzero - 06-06-2017 09:27 AM

(06-06-2017 09:26 AM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  Is your champ on the 12th character slot?

1st slot

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Bakorzero - 06-06-2017 09:30 AM

update :
in selection char 1-3 slot I have split second to do quick select before I crashed again. but uppon arriving at 4 and other slot the crash didnt happen