heRO-Server Forum
Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client (/showthread.php?tid=29517)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - GM-Ciar - 06-06-2017 09:32 AM

I've reset the char's look in case there's a headgear giving you errors. You'll have to visit styla to get your colors and hair back again. Please let us know if it doesn't work.

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Bakorzero - 06-06-2017 09:33 AM

Update thx GM now it back to normal :3 got my champ naked with basic color pallete, there might be bug, I go with same setting/equips and try to go to GL again to investigate,

Sorry for the trouble Icon_sad

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - GM-Ciar - 06-06-2017 09:40 AM

Bakorzero Wrote:Update thx GM now it back to normal :3 got my champ naked with basic color pallete, there might be bug, I go with same setting/equips and try to go to GL again to investigate,

Sorry for the trouble

No problem! If you encounter this issue again, please let us know.

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Bakorzero - 06-06-2017 04:59 PM

I suspect there is a problem with blue marin hat baloon headgear I guess Icon_razz

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - Bakorzero - 06-06-2017 06:48 PM

Update : I know the problem now, It seems the combination of headgears equipment Bunny Egg shell, santa marin hat, and Elven Blinker is causing the bug in char selection screen

[Image: KjMSnhN.png]

so dont wear them if you wanna log off or change character Icon_smile

RE: Is there maintenance or I just screwed up ? seems I got trouble with my client - GM-Ciar - 06-06-2017 07:19 PM

Just tested by equipping those three gears and logging off, and indeed, I crashed. Never seen this happen, but I've poked Garr so he can take a better look at the issue.