heRO-Server Forum
Game Crash when entering Payon - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Game Crash when entering Payon (/showthread.php?tid=29608)

Game Crash when entering Payon - BrouBrou24 - 07-29-2017 11:44 AM

Hi all,

I brought my Alchemist to payon and when I walked through the top portal to get to the payon dungeon access map my game crashed. Tried relogging and instant crashed. Tried going there with my Assassin and also crashed. I believe all my files are up to date and but I might be wrong. Any suggestions?

RE: Game Crash when entering Payon - GM-Ciar - 07-29-2017 11:57 AM

Odd, did the crash have an error message, possible implying a missing sprite or headgear? When was the last time you installed heRO or patched?

Edit: I reset your alchemist and assassin's position, they should be back at their respective save point.

RE: Game Crash when entering Payon - BrouBrou24 - 07-29-2017 01:15 PM

I recently redownloaded and patched everything up, like 3 days ago. My "rsu-kro-rag-lite" and "rsu-kro-renewal-lite" and both up to date and so is the HeRO patcher.

Edit: Also no error message or anything, client freezes and shuts down.

RE: Game Crash when entering Payon - GM-Ciar - 07-29-2017 03:13 PM

Hmm, if it happens again, please send a support ticket with all that happened before you entered the Archer Village, so GM-Garr can investigate. He'll know more about this than I do.

RE: Game Crash when entering Payon - BrouBrou24 - 07-29-2017 03:18 PM

I enter the portal, the loading screen freezes at 94% and then an error box pops up and says "heRO.exe has stopped working" and I must close the client. When I relog into the same character, same thing happens.

P.S. my assassin is inaccessible again.

Edit: I'll send a ticket. Thanks for the reply.

RE: Game Crash when entering Payon - The Roger - 07-29-2017 03:20 PM

Uhm, did you installed all from the full installer or just got the lite patcher and patched a previous RO folder? Because if its the latter case, there might be some incompatibility/missing files not-patchables causing that problem :\

RE: Game Crash when entering Payon - BrouBrou24 - 07-29-2017 05:47 PM

I downloaded the full installer and patched everything through that.

RE: Game Crash when entering Payon - The Roger - 07-29-2017 06:51 PM

(07-29-2017 05:47 PM)BrouBrou24 Wrote:  I downloaded the full installer and patched everything through that.

Then its definetely weird Icon_sad i hope you'll resolve it soon =)