heRO-Server Forum
Buying Stores - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Buying Stores (/showthread.php?tid=29654)

Pages: 1 2 3

Buying Stores - Menace651 - 08-27-2017 06:02 PM

Are there any plans to implement buy shops like in official servers? I know we have the bulletin board but it's not as easy and convenient to use as setting up a buying shop. I'd like to setup buying stores for misc. mats and stuff without having to request specific amounts at the BB one at a time.

Buying Store

RE: Buying Stores - The Roger - 08-27-2017 06:06 PM

Buying vendors are so cool and useful... yeah i want them too!

RE: Buying Stores - The Legendary Joe - 08-27-2017 06:29 PM

While I whole heartedly agree, I thought the BBS system was implemented to try to act as a substitute?

RE: Buying Stores - GM-Ciar - 08-27-2017 06:32 PM

I keep forgetting about Buying Stores...

They seem to work fine on the test server, but I guess a few more test runs shouldn't hurt before release. Hopefully they can be out by sometime during/after the birthday month.

RE: Buying Stores - Menace651 - 08-27-2017 06:44 PM

(08-27-2017 06:29 PM)The Legendary Joe Wrote:  While I whole heartedly agree, I thought the BBS system was implemented to try to act as a substitute?

We should still keep BBS IMO. I think buy shops will only let you setup for certain consumables/mat items. You also need 1 piece of the item you want to vend. We could still use the BBS for cards, gears and stuff that can't be put up in buy shops.

RE: Buying Stores - The Roger - 08-28-2017 05:28 AM

Yes, BBS allow one to ask for an item he/she doesnt have, while buying stalls needs one piece of the requested item.

RE: Buying Stores - Bakorzero - 08-28-2017 09:35 AM

RIP BBS Laugh

RE: Buying Stores - Namine - 08-28-2017 09:57 AM

Wouldn't say RIP BBS. As mentioned before, BBS allows you to get things that you don't have a copy of. It also doesn't require a char to sit there to open a store too.

RE: Buying Stores - The Roger - 08-28-2017 09:57 AM

(08-28-2017 09:57 AM)Namine Wrote:  Wouldn't say RIP BBS. As mentioned before, BBS allows you to get things that you don't have a copy of. It also doesn't require a char to sit there to open a store too.

^

RE: Buying Stores - GM-Ciar - 08-28-2017 09:58 AM

BBS will still be used for stuff like cards and gears, imo. Buying stores are affected by the character's weight limitations, and you do need to already have 1 of the items you want, plus autotrading with a buying store will still kick you after 2 weeks anyway (probably).

Edit: wtf, suddenly there's all these ninja posts