heRO-Server Forum
Split Sunday Woes - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Split Sunday Woes (/showthread.php?tid=29668)

Split Sunday Woes - Menace651 - 09-06-2017 09:21 PM

Would it be possible to split up the 2 Sunday WOE's into different days? Maybe retro on Saturday morning'ish(or some other day/time) and then regular WOE on Sunday.

It's hard enough to get people together for 1 hour for WOE much less 2 WOE's with an hour in between them taking up 3 hours of one of your precious weekend days. I'd prefer spreading them out evenly instead of lumping them all into 1 day taking up a good amount of your day including prep time and whatnot.

RE: Split Sunday Woes - Namine - 09-06-2017 10:00 PM

I don't pvp but it would be nice. heRO actually has a bigger non-North American population now and both Sunday time slots are not very good for Europeans or Asians. If one of the woe move to a new time slot on server time Saturday, it'll certainly help with woe attendance (or at least, eliminate excuses not to attend when guild leads are calling lol.)

RE: Split Sunday Woes - The Roger - 09-07-2017 05:04 AM

More of it its like menace said, the 1 hour gap between them.

RE: Split Sunday Woes - MaxPower - 09-07-2017 08:41 AM

Agree with menace

RE: Split Sunday Woes - Menace651 - 09-07-2017 12:19 PM

(09-06-2017 10:00 PM)Namine Wrote:  I don't pvp but it would be nice. heRO actually has a bigger non-North American population now and both Sunday time slots are not very good for Europeans or Asians. If one of the woe move to a new time slot on server time Saturday, it'll certainly help with woe attendance (or at least, eliminate excuses not to attend when guild leads are calling lol.)

+1 good point here too. would like to see more activity in woe. making the time more friendly to EU and SEA players would help.

RE: Split Sunday Woes - GM-Ciar - 09-09-2017 11:57 PM

Will poke Pandora to see what her opinion is. Personally, I think moving any (or all) Sunday WoE to Saturday is a great idea.

RE: Split Sunday Woes - GM-Ciar - 09-12-2017 05:03 PM

Got a reply from Panda (Her answer is yes), but I want to bring up a few points regarding WoE so I'll put it all into one new thread later today.