heRO-Server Forum
Pet buffs? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Pet buffs? (/showthread.php?tid=29701)

Pet buffs? - Naruhodo - 10-03-2017 07:58 AM

Do pet buffs work like how they're shown here?

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Cute_Pet_System

I seem to remember Deviruchi having different buff/bonus stats when I played years ago..

RE: Pet buffs? - Namine - 10-03-2017 09:58 AM

As far as I know, we're still on the oooold pet system where stat-wise Deviruchi's pseudo level 6 blessing is probably best. And then every other pet is either a mule monster or an attacker.

RE: Pet buffs? - The Roger - 10-03-2017 10:12 AM

Some pets that i know of, do give their buffs as showed in that list, but i dont know about the others.

RE: Pet buffs? - Aaronock - 10-03-2017 10:55 AM

Lutia special pets I think also give a bonus (not Pingvi, but the others you could get for 2k reputation).

RE: Pet buffs? - Bakorzero - 10-03-2017 11:53 AM

Yes, deviruchi give some little buffs. But it's kinda short and have a bit delay to give buff again. I honestly prefer solid stat bonus rather than buff. If I am not mistaken, you have to give him pet accessory first tho and make it loyal.

RE: Pet buffs? - Menace651 - 10-03-2017 03:10 PM

Most of the ones i've used work but they need their pet equipment/accesory and need to be loyal iirc with the exception of looters. But I find it too much of a hassle to feed and keep pets happy for their skills to be useful enough to bother with. I just use poring looter pets for holding loot and when they run away i hatch another. Icon_twisted

Isis casts magnificat
Pecopeco will cast increase agi
etc.

RE: Pet buffs? - Naruhodo - 10-03-2017 03:47 PM

Hmm.. so they still cast buffs on us, instead of giving a flat stat increase like shown in that link? http://irowiki.org/wiki/Cute_Pet_System

Also, hi and thanks for the responses all :B

RE: Pet buffs? - Namine - 10-03-2017 03:57 PM

Ya we didn't switch over to the "modern" cute pet system. We're still on the old eA unofficial pet effect with looter, heals, magnificent, pseudo-blessings, or just attacker.

As for deviruchi, yeah it's not stable because it has 20 second downtime, but +6 to multiple stats is insanely powerful compare to the +1 or +2 that the static bonuses provide.

RE: Pet buffs? - Naruhodo - 10-03-2017 07:28 PM

(10-03-2017 03:57 PM)Namine Wrote:  Ya we didn't switch over to the "modern" cute pet system. We're still on the old eA unofficial pet effect with looter, heals, magnificent, pseudo-blessings, or just attacker.

As for deviruchi, yeah it's not stable because it has 20 second downtime, but +6 to multiple stats is insanely powerful compare to the +1 or +2 that the static bonuses provide.

I see :o Thanks for that explanation!

I think I remember you being active on heRO when I played many years ago Icon_biggrin

RE: Pet buffs? - Aaronock - 10-03-2017 11:43 PM

(10-03-2017 07:28 PM)Naruhodo Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 03:57 PM)Namine Wrote:  Ya we didn't switch over to the "modern" cute pet system. We're still on the old eA unofficial pet effect with looter, heals, magnificent, pseudo-blessings, or just attacker.

I see :o Thanks for that explanation!

I think I remember you being active on heRO when I played many years ago Icon_biggrin

Yep some of the super old players are around and abouts! Nami, Bella, Roger, Sekaru, Pyro, myself are all very old players who are currently playing the server that I could think of off the top of my head. There are certainly a few others as well I'm sure~