heRO-Server Forum
Damn Thesis... - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Damn Thesis... (/showthread.php?tid=29727)

Damn Thesis... - Shinnzero - 10-25-2017 08:28 PM

Heyo guys what is up?

IT'S BEEN SO FREAKIN' LOOOONG.

I blame it on that Computer Science Thesis. Damn soooo soooo hard.
I had to do both our software AND its documentation. My groupmates aren't really that reliable.

Anyways, it's sembreak and I finally have the time to play again Icon_smile

See you guys in game! Icon_twisted

- Shinn

RE: Damn Thesis... - Namine - 10-25-2017 10:56 PM

I certainly understand. I remember churning out 56 pages of documentation overnight right before it was due while everyone else was busy writing test cases (cause how the heck does anyone have time to do actual TDD for school work?) Glad to hear that it's all over though!

Enjoy the boosted rates, bday quests and costumes!

RE: Damn Thesis... - Shinnzero - 10-26-2017 12:11 AM

(10-25-2017 10:56 PM)Namine Wrote:  I certainly understand. I remember churning out 56 pages of documentation overnight right before it was due while everyone else was busy writing test cases (cause how the heck does anyone have time to do actual TDD for school work?) Glad to hear that it's all over though!

Enjoy the boosted rates, bday quests and costumes!

I know right?? Why do colleges always force us to develop/compose theses for real companies? I mean, getting an appointment for an interview to a company alone as a student is really hard considering their strict schedule and stuff. Icon_evil I wish I can just do some feasibility studies...

But anyway, It's not really over yet for me, I still have next semester to continue the software I'm developing (docu is at 100% while the system is at 80%), but I know I will have more time to play this time. Well hopefully, lol Icon_twisted

See ya in game! Evil

RE: Damn Thesis... - Namine - 10-26-2017 12:23 AM

Probably cause they are giving you "real work experience". Essentially last term for me in computer science was "so I just paid the university $650 dollars to work 70 hours per week for this company so that they can paid the university for this application." Nice double dip there, university...

RE: Damn Thesis... - Shinnzero - 10-26-2017 12:52 AM

(10-26-2017 12:23 AM)Namine Wrote:  Probably cause they are giving you "real work experience". Essentially last term for me in computer science was "so I just paid the university $650 dollars to work 70 hours per week for this company so that they can paid the university for this application." Nice double dip there, university...

HAHAHA yeah right it's certainly good experience. Icon_wink still it sucked up sooo much of my life that I can't wait for March 2018 so I can graduate.