heRO-Server Forum
Do you exercise? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Do you exercise? (/showthread.php?tid=3154)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Do you exercise? - Former-GM-Chocolate - 07-17-2007 07:45 PM

It's important to keep a regular routine of exercises. I usually practice yoga 2x a week with a professor and the rest of the week by myself. I also walk a lot. What do you do? Are you planning on doing something? You should try to. Icon_biggrin

RE: Do you exercise? - Namine - 07-17-2007 07:52 PM

Eventually sounds like a good answer .-.;

Namin? will get to that... eventually... but for now, let's hide in the shades away from the dreadful sunlight...

RE: Do you exercise? - Jasper - 07-17-2007 08:32 PM

Daily....simply cause thats what i do.

RE: Do you exercise? - Lucky Day - 07-17-2007 10:29 PM

Does houswork/yardwork count? I do alot of that.. Sweat
Yoga and pilates for me. Used to bellydance but had to quit after a while..
I'm thinking about taking something new(maybe kickboxing for stress-relief)

RE: Do you exercise? - Salvosa - 07-17-2007 10:41 PM

I want to, but it's hard to get myself motivated.

It was easy in highschool cause I had gym like every other day, and my coaches were lazy fools and let us do whatever the hell we wanted. I opted to run around the track the entire period.

I was one of the fastest runners, period. Damn did I go downhill after graduation. I need a running partener to get me moving.

I just dont know what to do, as I dont really have any friends irl to get me into said "dreaded sunlight".

Anywho. Running is the best thing ever. So simple, so empowering. Do it.

Unless you're old.

Or dont have legs.

or...whatever...

RE: Do you exercise? - Général_Argos - 07-17-2007 10:43 PM

I just started taking 2 times per week courses of medieval live blade fighting. >:l I'll cut some heads off

Icon_smile

RE: Do you exercise? - Former-GM-Chocolate - 07-17-2007 10:46 PM

Lucky, I used to practice boxing, tae kwon do and self defense XD. A girl gotta know how to defend herself right? XD I was almost black belt in tkd, I was red belted \o., had to stop cuz it was very expensive to keep all the trainings. I would suggest boxing for stress relief. It REALLY works.

RE: Do you exercise? - Lucky Day - 07-17-2007 11:20 PM

Oh god Krimlin no Icon_redface

I took Karate when I was very young XD But I didn't see that as much of an exercise. Yes that's why I quit most the things I do, I couldn't afford it any longer. Thanks Chocolate that helps, I'll look into it.

RE: Do you exercise? - Yetipunk - 07-17-2007 11:23 PM

Yes, I exorcise about two hours every day. Saturdays I usually do a fairly long run (approx. 10+ miles) and Sunday I usually take it down a notch and let my body rest. My cross country team is 1st in state every year in North Carolina. We own up! We're going to be 1st this year, I know it.

RE: Do you exercise? - truthhurts - 07-18-2007 12:32 AM

i do sometimes but then i get lazy soemtimes and stop but then i start hitting it hard again o_O