heRO-Server Forum
Shops - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Shops (/showthread.php?tid=3182)

Pages: 1 2

Shops - Bloody - 07-23-2007

So I've been seeing shops in the middle of pront lately. Are we allowed to open shops in places beside the side roads?

RE: Shops - GM-Pandora - 07-23-2007

No. Sidewalk only in Prontera for both shop and chatrooms.

Can you provide me with screenshot(s) with the name(s) of the merchant(s) please?

RE: Shops - Kaoreii - 07-23-2007

As far as I remember of the rules (having never paid much attention since I don't have a merchie class character) all AFK-chatrooms and vending whatsits go on the sidewalk.

RE: Shops - Namine - 07-23-2007

It's just that heRO is finally growing out of the "bottom half" of the middle fountain for pront... Namine finds it a great inconvenience (and a dirty trick for some merchants) to open a shop right on top of another existing shop... thus effectively blocking out the shop for who knows why... No matter how Namine tries to scroll around or change the camera angle, shops are just blocking out each other by stacking directly on top of everyone, it's hard to see all the selections possible.

Zoom out to normal range and the shops should not overlap each other. The sidewalk expands further south, people are free to place shops there.

A few years back, I played on a server with over 10 times more players and they also had this sidewalk rule, needless to say the sidewalks were packed, still it's nicer than having them all over in the street.

Namine thinks that heRO is just waiting for the big leap to finally move out to the other cities besides pront for shops...

"Normal range"? Pretty sure that Namine does not zoom in an overly lot (if at all), but she will give it another try tonight~

RE: Shops - Bloody - 07-23-2007

[Image: screenheRO-Server234.jpg]

There ya go.

Noahs Arch keeps doing it as well, I haven't gotten any screen shots yet, but there are many witnesses who saw him do it Ok

Just another mindless question from Namine... in her old server, the sidewalk rule also exist... but they allow the "fountain area" as part of the sidewalk. Does the fountain area permit shops for heRO?

(Using Mr. Bloody's screenshot as reference, the fountain area is where the flower gardens begin, so it would be behind all the NPCs)

RE: Shops - silvanel - 07-23-2007

Mhh Lumi here, And i clearly remember setting my shop on the sidewalk, and going autotrade. I cant explain it and I know the rules. But i can assure you i didnt make my shop in the middle of the road.

Fountain is not sidewalk.

I'll take a look tonight. There is only one way (that I know of) to move an @autotrade shop.

Moving an autotrade shop to put the merchant in trouble is of course an offense and will be dealed with jail/ban depending on the previous history of the offensers.