heRO-Server Forum
Night Mode? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Night Mode? (/showthread.php?tid=3200)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Night Mode? - GM-Pandora - 07-26-2007 09:06 PM

Are you interrested in getting this feature?

It only applies to towns and fields, and is only a graphical esthetic difference. No other bonus or negative effect included.

Basically when "night" turns on it becomes darker, when day goes up it comes back to normal.

RE: Night Mode? - razoredge - 07-26-2007 09:08 PM

I think it's a neat feature to have and could open up many role playing features (such as certain npc's only being around when it's night) or mobs... etc... I say yes, besides I like the "dark" look /ok

RE: Night Mode? - The Legendary Joe - 07-26-2007 09:09 PM

Yeah I've seen this, it basically makes the world go dark like you're soul linked, just without the glow. Personally, I hate bright places like seals, and this might make em slightly more tolerable to me.

/yes'd

RE: Night Mode? - Ryxingeir - 07-26-2007 09:21 PM

i'm really really hoping it's the night feature like when you're soul linked? because if it's going to be the "night" where it's like being blinded then... ._.;;
(no vote yet)

RE: Night Mode? - GM-Pandora - 07-26-2007 09:22 PM

It's "soul link" style, not blind.

RE: Night Mode? - Ryxingeir - 07-26-2007 09:58 PM

okay, hehe, i'm sure you remember the blind version (was much fun during WoE ne?)

anyways, i'll say yes then n_n

RE: Night Mode? - GM-Pandora - 07-26-2007 10:06 PM

I remember.

RE: Night Mode? - Rei Ayanami 18 - 07-26-2007 10:51 PM

IM A BIIIIIIIIGGG YES!!!! i've always wanted real time lighting with daytime and nighttime server!?? i think everyone would like! but thats just meIcon_biggrin
but caves wouldnt and shouldnt be darker..... or if they were youd have to buy an item of sort, like a candle/lanturn/flashlight/Magical Stone of The Sun/mage skill?/etc. that would light the way [hmmm sounds like i could help make items if ya wanted me toThinking just a thought PandIcon_wink]! 8D that would be sooooo coolily amazing!!!! like real heROs!! having to travel through dark spookie caves and travel through forests during??midnight creepy hour??=Z???? /lv;THAT WOULD BE A BLAST!!Evil!!!??AGAIN!!!! A BIGGGG!!!! YES!!Ok!!!! May i vote again!? pweeeeassseee!!! lol jk Sweat

ps-@Pand: dont think im pushing my way to get something that i would want... about the making items. like GM pos. .. just an offer!????dont take wrong. >.<

RE: Night Mode? - ShadesOfBlue - 07-26-2007 11:12 PM

the only night i remember made playing blindfolded a viable option. if thats the case than id vote h*********** no! if you think youve found a way to make it playable than i guess. itd be nice if you could turn it off though like with the /effect thing if it turns out people dont like it.

RE: Night Mode? - Culex - 07-26-2007 11:18 PM

I took some screens on the test server if you guys want to compare the difference.

I personally enjoy it because in some situations it makes the monsters far easier to see ;P. It's also easier for the eyes most of the time too...

Day mode

Night mode