heRO-Server Forum
Ant Hell - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Ant Hell (/showthread.php?tid=3429)

Ant Hell - Bloody - 08-28-2007 11:57 AM

So, on my usual MVP run, I go say hi to Phree and Maya. I try to use the warper, and she says Ant Hell is locked. Even though I had it unlocked before the SVN update. I go Ant Hell to unlock, I do so. I kiss Maya goodnight and go back to town. I try to use the warper to go back to Ant Hell, and the NPC says it is locked...

Ok I might have made a mistake and didn't unlock it or imagine unlocking it? So I go to Ant Hell on foot, and unlock it again. I go back to town to try again, and the NPC says it is locked..

Save Point NPC takes 2.5k and says the dungeon is unlocked.
I go back to town and the Warper says it is locked.

It only happened with Ant Hell, and I think it is because there are two enterances on different maps for this dungeon. Please check it asap..

RE: Ant Hell - GM-Pandora - 08-28-2007 01:10 PM

Yeah, someone else has gotten this issue too, I'll work on a fix tonight. I'm pretty sure it's because of the limit of character-based-variable, which is set to 96 and you probably have 96 saved already so the new ones aren't being kept. Sorry for the inconvenience. I wish SVN update would be prefect, unfortunatly, it will require some tweaking as we go.

RE: Ant Hell - GM-Aki - 08-28-2007 01:10 PM

Bloody it happened to others too, Pandora is going to look into it tonight.