heRO-Server Forum
Named Arrows - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Named Arrows (/showthread.php?tid=3771)

Named Arrows - Spire - 10-16-2007 09:10 PM

My arrows are not named anymore when I create them... Cry

I miss Spire's Fire Arrows

RE: Named Arrows - Namine - 10-16-2007 09:13 PM

Seconding that... somehow cannot make arrows with names again. Supposedly, Ms. Peeka was able to make arrows with names half an hour ago though, for some reason... Namin? wonders, how come it seems to have some form of inconsistency to arrows/items having names or not? Maybe something went weird after the change in rates?

RE: Named Arrows - Aaronock - 10-17-2007 03:27 AM

*does not like the person's names for when they create arrows or pots or whatever*

Eats up storage space if I get some from other people, and I absolutely hate that >_>

RE: Named Arrows - Namine - 10-17-2007 05:07 AM

But on the other hand, it is difficult to keep track of white potions made by alchemists without name... Namin? would imagine that those made by ranking alchemists will worth more than those that are not (something about their potions healing more? some benefits like that...) Especially for items from alchemists, names are rather useful on the items.

As for the likes such as arrows, they are simply a sense of belonging~

RE: Named Arrows - GM-Pandora - 10-17-2007 06:54 AM

I've been playing around with the naming setting to try and get pots to have names, now we lost arrows Sweat

I'll revert it back at the next reboot.

RE: Named Arrows - Aaronock - 10-17-2007 12:36 PM

Eh top alchies should have pots named but I really feel like nobody else should have named junk...>_>

Also I hate when I have regular arrows and then named arrows of the same type in my inventory but can't equip them all...aghhhh has gotten me killed before D:

*is the only person who feels this way about naming conventions*

RE: Named Arrows - Kyouhei - 10-17-2007 03:20 PM

meh i rather have it unnamed since i use quivers xP

RE: Named Arrows - The Legendary Joe - 10-17-2007 03:38 PM

Ranked Forgers weapons have slightly more powerful weapons than usual, and Ranked alchies have slightly better heals with their potions too and I can understand why they would have names.

I feel Arrows should stay nameless namely because Named and unnamed arrows cannot be equipped at the same time

RE: Named Arrows - GM-Pandora - 10-22-2007 10:07 AM

Fixed ^_^