heRO-Server Forum
Farewell, sort of - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Farewell, sort of (/showthread.php?tid=3778)

Farewell, sort of - Rei Ayanami - 10-17-2007

Icon_biggrin i would like to thank heRO and all those whom i've met for my enjoyable time here + those whom i never met cos i felt like it Icon_biggrin.

its been quite some time and i get to see lots of guilds and players come and go, and come back again. its been a pleasure playing with all of you all, However it seems like i will not have time to do much except drop in for occasional visits now and then so i decided to just say my farewell here Icon_biggrin.

if i have offended anyone i apologize for my misbehavior.

at most i would probably only be able to drop by occasionally to say hello before leaving again for a long long time as personal commitments have flooded me into a time management struggle squeezing every seconds into my time table. i realized just how ridiculously tight my schedules are when i am playing hero at 3 am while waiting for 2 computers trying to run a simulation simultaneously and disappearing for 3-4 months each time i do disappear, returning for 2 weeks and disappearing again.

its been a pleasure to play in such a nice server. and i would applaud the GMs for their hard work if its possible to stick my hands into the screen and show my appreciation personally.

thank you everyone and farewell. i pray that when and if i do have time i will be able to run into you again when i drop in Icon_biggrin.

Alex and Kaede i miss you two. i would like to also pat elric, hitoo and koko and give luckyday and apple a hug Icon_biggrin. Krim i love the way you post those comments about reset. satan who always help me, cloud i dont know wher you went, but i miss you too, gorium (hugs) and Kissy everyone Kissy2 to everyone else i did not mention, you are just as important but the list will get too long and pandy will stab me for it.

pandy Kissy i love how you always have a theme for your sprite, especially the roman one Icon_biggrin so cute. tho i do miss seeing you in panda hat.

oh and one last thing, (kisses farewell to those pair of sohee bells, then hugs them real tight) i will miss you, (though i made a pair for myself alreadyLaugh i am just really obsessed with sohees and the cute bells). sadly i must say i will also miss being chased by a particular peco riding, yellow tin can in prontera, proposing every 5 sec (your record was 116x in one week, i counted just for fun) and before you ask the answer is still "NO!".

forgot to mention that i'll still lurk in the forum somewhere.

RE: Farewell, sort of - Former-GM-Auron - 10-17-2007

Too bad your schedual is so thight but take care and have as much fun IRL when you can. Take care Motoko and I hope to see you once again some day.Icon_wink

RE: Farewell, sort of - Général_Argos - 10-17-2007

cya come back soon i hope

RE: Farewell, sort of - Altaire - 10-17-2007

Icon_cry Hope to see you soon

RE: Farewell, sort of - n3xus - 10-17-2007

awh.. =( see u around again sometime hopefully.

RE: Farewell, sort of - Aaronock - 10-18-2007

Your presence shall be missed. Good luck with life!

RE: Farewell, sort of - GM-Pandora - 10-18-2007

Oh nuuu now how are we gonna confuse all the rei here if you leave?! Laugh

Farewell Rei ^_^ Thanks for your kind words Icon_smile