heRO-Server Forum
Party Exp. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Party Exp. (/showthread.php?tid=3964)

Pages: 1 2

Party Exp. - Master Chief - 11-05-2007 09:24 PM

I noticed that since new SVN, When you even share Exp. in party, you dont get the bonus Exp. you suposed to get from every extra people in party

I was wondering if you could rechange that cause it sucks without that bonus party share is almost pointless then.

RE: Party Exp. - Namine - 11-05-2007 09:35 PM

Namin? believes that the party members have to hit the monsters to receive the 10% bonus exp... has that been done?

RE: Party Exp. - azurerogue - 11-05-2007 09:36 PM

You only get bonus exp for each person to hit a creature, and that's still the same last time I checked. Unless you're talking about something entirely different, and no it doesn't make shared exp pointless because you can enhance exp gained if each person hits the monster once - or priests get rewarded for supporting by splitting exp.

RE: Party Exp. - Jack Skellington - 11-05-2007 10:29 PM

I'm not 100% sure, but last I checked you got that "10% bonus" whether the person hitting your monster is in party or not.

RE: Party Exp. - Master Chief - 11-05-2007 10:33 PM

I'm saying this cause i'm a big fan of party lvling... and the whole fact that you get extra per people in party just adds to wanting to party.

The whole point of party lvling I find is to make leveling faster when in a party.

And yes you do get an extra for hitting the same monster but thats not a party bonus, you can do that out of party, although one that did do more damage benefits from it more.

RE: Party Exp. - Bloody - 11-06-2007 12:36 AM

Before SVN, when you killed a monster that gave 10k exp, both members would get 6k exp. And if the second party member touched the monster, that's another 10% exp. Apparently new SVN came and screwed this big time.

Bring it back plx <3

RE: Party Exp. - Master Chief - 11-06-2007 06:15 AM

Yes please

RE: Party Exp. - Asumi - 11-06-2007 06:58 AM

Eeek.....they agree.....everyone prepare for the end of the worldIcon_wink

RE: Party Exp. - GM-Pandora - 11-06-2007 10:07 AM

Well everyone wanted SVN to happen, and said they were ready to take both the good and the bad. No idea why they changed it if they did, but for now it says as is.

RE: Party Exp. - azurerogue - 11-06-2007 10:27 AM

iRO Wiki Wrote:Through partying, players can choose to share EXP and items equally with all other players in the party on the same map. EXP given by monsters is the same as normal even in a party, however when multiple players engage a monster (either take or recieve damage from it), the EXP from that monster increases.

I'm not saying it's never been different - you guys would know better than me for heRO, but this is how it has been on every server I've ever played on. I've never noticed any inherent bonus for partying, just the increase based on number of people engaging the monster.