heRO-Server Forum
errr i cant log in WTF mate - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: errr i cant log in WTF mate (/showthread.php?tid=4219)

Pages: 1 2 3

errr i cant log in WTF mate - Yubel - 11-28-2007 04:02 PM

i cant log in its werid this is the only server doing it it keeps giving me a failed to connect to server thang i was playing just find a few seconds ago it wouldnt let me go to character select screen so i clicked exit to then i reloaded the game and thats where i am now T.T i was about to get a hair coupon Cry

RE: errr i cant log in WTF mate - Whispers - 11-28-2007 04:06 PM

Yup, seems Panda's net may be down or another blackout. Most likely just a hiccup. /no1

RE: errr i cant log in WTF mate - Yubel - 11-28-2007 04:07 PM

how long though? I want to play Cry

RE: errr i cant log in WTF mate - Namine - 11-28-2007 04:10 PM

Most likely until Ms. Pandora is back home to reset the net... if it cannot connect to the server at all instead of the hero server(0) problem, then perhaps power supply/blackout problem =(

RE: errr i cant log in WTF mate - Yubel - 11-28-2007 04:11 PM

Crap well im g2g to bed then bye Miss Namine KissyLove

RE: errr i cant log in WTF mate - GM-Pandora - 11-28-2007 04:17 PM

Char server is down apparently, so those who are already in game are still playing, but those outside cannot connect. It'll be back up by 6 PM server time, latest. By the time I get home after work basically :\

RE: errr i cant log in WTF mate - FindTheWay - 11-28-2007 05:57 PM

Its passed 6 PM and I am still receiving failed to connect to server

RE: errr i cant log in WTF mate - Loki - 11-28-2007 05:57 PM

it's currently 5 pm server time.

RE: errr i cant log in WTF mate - Whispers - 11-28-2007 06:06 PM

Server is on Eastern standard time. We still have an hour. Just be patient. If she could reboot it remotely (which you should actually try to look into, Panda =p ) she would, but she can't.

So far as I know she hasn't really worked up that great of a telepathic connection with it. The force is strong with her, but she can only reboot it with her mind if she's allowed to use her hands. =p

RE: errr i cant log in WTF mate - JayAndWendy4Ever - 11-28-2007 06:07 PM

i still have your hair coupon XD; i'll give it to you when i can get back on :D...i gotta work tonight so i wont be home untill like 11pm servers time. this is Lumiere btw, in case you didnt know...