heRO-Server Forum
Rika's Quick Palettes - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Art/Creation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Rika's Quick Palettes (/showthread.php?tid=4443)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Rika's Quick Palettes - Rika - 12-15-2007 10:53 AM

4 Palettes I made in about...5 minutes each. Yes...5 minutes each if even that. I'm kicking myself now for ignoring the color table and making it sound like it was an hour for each stupid thing.

These will probably resemble a lot of other palettes since there isn't much uniqueness to them, but the future ones should be better when it comes to that.

BlueGreen

More Blue less Black

Purple

Valentines

Different Green That Got Requested

Orange

Blue...again!!

Yellow Blue

Dark Red

OrangeGreen

Dreams

I did most of the valentines palette by hand (including redrawing any warped skin ~.~ which was why it took even longer) to explain why parts of it are inconsistent. Skin looks pink because of bordering colors around it >_>; It really is regular skin color D:

Tell me what you guys think and what kind of more unique color combinations you want to see. Something thats not green :x

*Needs palette names that isn't the color*

Photobucket lowered the quality of all the pictures Icon_cry

RE: Rika's Quick Palettes - GM-Pandora - 12-15-2007 01:21 PM

They are rather nice, I like the 2nd one and the 5th one is nice too, subtle green ^_^

RE: Rika's Quick Palettes - Rika - 12-16-2007 10:23 PM

Updated!! From four palettes to nine... >_<

RE: Rika's Quick Palettes - Loveless - 12-16-2007 10:46 PM

Dark Red <3

RE: Rika's Quick Palettes - Rika - 12-17-2007 12:04 AM

I honestly like Blue and the Tinged Green the most :x Came out with the least amount of sprite eye sores compared to the Red..even if Red has its nice points on sooome of the sprites.

Still trying to practice xD...

RE: Rika's Quick Palettes - FindTheWay - 12-17-2007 12:07 AM

Your palettes are nice. Keep up the good work.

RE: Rika's Quick Palettes - zanias - 12-17-2007 02:09 AM

Wow. I like the pallets. How do you make them? Are you using photoshop or paint? Or is there a program out there that you can use?

RE: Rika's Quick Palettes - Rika - 12-17-2007 09:25 AM

You make them using photoshop, basicly just changing the color table to colors you want and doesn't exactly involve hard work. I stole the template you need to start it off of RUNE xD

RE: Rika's Quick Palettes - The Legendary Joe - 12-17-2007 10:38 AM

hmm the sprites look good, but I don't suppose there'd be a way to make a good looking rainbow pallete, eh?

RE: Rika's Quick Palettes - Rika - 12-17-2007 10:44 AM

I could certainly try o_o

So far at most I can apply about 4 colors that remain consistent between the classes. Any particular 4 colors you'd like to see :D?

Woo practice is slowly making it better...