heRO-Server Forum
Say Something Nice.... - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Say Something Nice.... (/showthread.php?tid=4468)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Say Something Nice.... - Aaronock - 12-17-2007 01:24 PM

About a person in HeRO! Make someone's day by giving them the compliment they might not normally see or read or hear, or give them one you usually give, we all love a little love right?

Today my love goes to...wow I am having a hard time with this XD...I guess I'll give it to Chris, he helped me out in making some headgears recently and I think that makes you awesome dude, stay cool my friend <3

RE: Say Something Nice.... - Idunknow - 12-17-2007 01:34 PM

That's so sweet. Icon_biggrin It's always nice to give someone recognition.

RE: Say Something Nice.... - Altaire - 12-17-2007 01:41 PM

I'd like to give late thanks to Lina and Kish for the guards and elus. I appreciate your generosity :D (I broke them all, by the way .__.)

Another thank-you goes to Ryan for helping me upgrade Icon_biggrin (I have the worst luck upgrading stuff..), and doing with the Zodiac Wing quest with me xD that was uber fun

RE: Say Something Nice.... - Huntress - 12-17-2007 01:47 PM

I wanna thank Cucu, he saves me part of his event prize sometimes because I never get to participate of course, that's so sweet of him ^_^ gave me his wrapped mask from the werewolf one.

RE: Say Something Nice.... - Loveless - 12-17-2007 02:25 PM

I want to thank all the server for letting me have fun times everytime I log in!

(And thanks to Aaronock because she helped me a lot my first day!)

RE: Say Something Nice.... - zanias - 12-17-2007 03:19 PM

*Rubs Loveless's Head*

I want to thank you for lettin me pet you, Loveless ~_^

RE: Say Something Nice.... - GM-Pandora - 12-17-2007 03:45 PM

Loveless, if this dude does anything inappropriate to ya let me know *cracks knuckles*

Thanks to everyone who plays here nicely ^_^ and to those who vote for server too of course!

RE: Say Something Nice.... - zanias - 12-17-2007 03:47 PM

Now why would I do anything inapropriate to anyone here Panda?
*Rubs head gently*

What can I say? I just have a thing for soft hair.

RE: Say Something Nice.... - Kiki - 12-17-2007 04:30 PM

ooh cute thread~ here goes :3~

much<3 to ryan for just bein there for me thru gud times n' bad and makin me feel like a princess LoL!!

<3 to keith n' lisa for bein the cutest couple (besides me n' ryan of course Icon_razz) and bein rly cool ppl to talk to bout ne thing.

<3 to jase for bein an awesome guild leader and friend and yes i still like u even if i wont marry u xD

<3 to maki for bein silleh, and bein a gud friend

<3 to kish even tho we had our disagreements, ur not bad for just bein kish *o*

<3 to sammi~ for bein a cutie who always makes me smile for ur sweetness

<3 to jose n' juan cuz u guys are so silleh ;D like cookies ;o tuff on the outside, squishy on the inside xD <3!!

<3 to drew for bein drew and for tryin to save me in bioz with ur 5k hp xDDD (the thought that counts<3)

<3 to the rest of LoA becuz u guys/gals rock :3~ (yey to new guildies~)

<3 to namine for bein sweet as always and makin me laugh when she makes funniez xD

<3 to wilbur n' neriah mi irl friends who are always there for me ig and irl xDDD

<3 to stacey for bein a cutie (even tho ur new here u get most<333)

im sorrie if i missed ne one, since there are so many ppl who have made hero mi home much <333 to u all~

*edit* omg i forgot important ppl omgomg D:

<3 to pure for bein there for me for a looooong time since like 2 servers ago xD

<3 to aki n' ri for bein the sweetest sisters ive ever met

<3 to dana for bein silly and always chattin with me (makes me feel special Icon_biggrin)

<3 to bloody n' maiden*twin* for another damn cute couple and bein sweet always<3~~

RE: Say Something Nice.... - zanias - 12-17-2007 06:27 PM

o.o

<3 Kiki for being so nice! XD