heRO-Server Forum
False Advertising - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: False Advertising (/showthread.php?tid=4473)

Pages: 1 2

False Advertising - zanias - 12-18-2007 02:39 AM

I'm at Taco Bell with my friends after seeing a movie tonight. We're all hungry, of course, and expecting to be filled with our orders. I eat a grilled stuffed burito, my usual meal when I go to Taco Bell, and it hits me. I'm not full. I'm not even satisfied.

So my question is this. In the face of a lawsuit would Taco Bell give me a free taco to satisfy my hunger?

RE: False Advertising - Loveless - 12-18-2007 02:39 AM

u.u

If I worked in Taco Bell and you came saying you ain't full with that thing... (We don't have Taco Bell in spain so I don't know how ''big'' is the food they give there, but if they are Tacos it should be full of... Fatness)

I would make you eat Tacos until they went out thru your ears.

Don't eat trash food!

RE: False Advertising - zanias - 12-18-2007 02:42 AM

I'm tellin ya. I went in there expecting fullfilment. The thirst for satisfaction. I was left empty.

RE: False Advertising - Namine - 12-18-2007 02:59 AM

No, there is a previous case how "satisfaction guaranteed" is inadequate to sue a company or store if satisfaction was not met in the end ^_^; The one who sued ended up paying some 10k for it too.

RE: False Advertising - Whispers - 12-18-2007 03:04 AM

They should add some text in the lower-righthand corner of the screen reading "*Results not typical" xp

If you want a burrito that satisfies go to Chipotle. Chipotle <3

RE: False Advertising - zanias - 12-18-2007 03:50 AM

Lol, I'm not sayin Taco Bell is the best out there XD I'm diein to go to this little mexican restaraunt by my cousin's house.. but I don't have the tiem to drive down there..

RE: False Advertising - Sekaru - 12-18-2007 09:38 AM

I agree with zanias Taco bell's meals are inadequate but what could you expect from a hot fooded restaraunt.. if you want satisfaction go to DQ /no1 Icon_razz

RE: False Advertising - Alexander - 12-18-2007 11:32 AM

Inadequate? not full? What kind of crackheadeaded-half assed-sweat shop- dog mincing- failure of an operative Taco Bell do you guys have in your area?

I love the taco bell just a few blocks from me. For like a dollar you can get a cheese beefy melt...which essentially is a soft-shell wrap crammed in with beef, rice, different kinds of cheeses and sour cream. Personally, I find two of those quite satisfying.

Only thing is, it tastes great. So it probably goes straight to my thighs. Cry

That all being said, I recall hearing about Kellog's Raisin Bran being sued for it's slogan and gimmick of having "two scoops of raisins", in fact NOT containing the amount claimed.

RE: False Advertising - The Legendary Joe - 12-18-2007 12:35 PM

Taco Bell has always left something to be desired, especially since the ones over here barely meet the health codes =p

RE: False Advertising - zanias - 12-18-2007 12:59 PM

You would choose DQ over Taco Bell? My word, what is wrong with you?!

Lol, well It would be nice to get a taco. I mean, didn't they give you a taco with every meal befor?