heRO-Server Forum
Roleplay Forum - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Roleplay Forum (/showthread.php?tid=4505)

Pages: 1 2 3

Roleplay Forum - Sephikus - 12-21-2007 01:35 PM

I noticed an old topic asking who all roleplays on here and I was thinking that perhaps a roleplay forum added to the game related category could be useful perhaps with a subforum for people to post details about their characters. It could be useful for those who want to roleplay to keep an eye on what characters are actually likely to roleplay with them. Also it could be used to allow some limited forum roleplay between the characters.

RE: Roleplay Forum - Fatalis - 12-21-2007 02:21 PM

I support this idea having.. been the guy who made said topic.
I know not everyone on heRO roleplays, and some people RPing in a normal game area could make for awkward situations, so this would probably help arrange meetings and whatnot.

RE: Roleplay Forum - Kaoreii - 12-21-2007 07:55 PM

-stamps approval on this thread-

Since playing on a Roleplaying server on WoW, I've gotten hooked on in-game roleplaying. No1

RE: Roleplay Forum - Fatalis - 12-22-2007 01:35 PM

Another note, being.. well, if there was actually a section for this, it'd probably encourage more people to participate, anyway.

RE: Roleplay Forum - teOx - 12-23-2007 12:48 PM

add a rated X room for mature gamers! Icon_biggrin

*waits patiently in the room.* stay vigilant to avoid oka-beings.

RE: Roleplay Forum - Avalon_Fates - 12-25-2007 10:15 AM

what i dont understand is why dont we all just Start RPing in game, i do already. You dont have to make much up, Ragnarok and HeRO both have storylines to them, work with it.

RE: Roleplay Forum - Fatalis - 12-25-2007 10:47 AM

Because some people don't want to RP, finding it annoying and or strange.
As much as I myself enjoy it, you have to respect the fact other people don't.

RE: Roleplay Forum - zanias - 12-25-2007 04:54 PM

Lol, I've never RP'd before. It seems like it would be a hastle to get used to being in character everywhere you go.

OMG IT's SNOWING!! *drooooolss*

... ;^_^ snow.. I never see it...

Uhhh... I think it would be kinda hard to get used to playin in character all the time. I tried to RP a bit on WoW before... but.. yeah .. it waas kinda tough for me to get into.

If there were a forum for it then ppl would definately try it out... or at least look into it.

RE: Roleplay Forum - Motenai_Ronin - 12-26-2007 02:27 PM

Hup too lads ^.^

Mount your birds if you've got them. Else get on your feet. We must herd the oka beings into the room and storm te0x o.o

Bring down his fort of XXX!!! ><
HURRAH!

RE: Roleplay Forum - Aaronock - 12-26-2007 02:42 PM

I wouldn't mind the forum existing, that way some sort of a story for all the HeRO's would begin happening, perhaps GM's could use that to their advantage also o.o