heRO-Server Forum
Increase Party Size for ToH - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Increase Party Size for ToH (/showthread.php?tid=4811)

Pages: 1 2

Increase Party Size for ToH - Amara - 01-19-2008 07:32 PM

There were many people asking for a fix to stop the different allegiances from hurting themselves. People not in the same party as wizards would get hurt by area spells even if they were of the same allegiance, for example.

Is it possible to increase party size for ToH to include all the people of your allegiance? I (as a priest main) would love this, as it allows priests to actually be useful to the whole party with their party buffs as well as allows them to see the HP of their whole team. This would allow other party buffs to affect everyone as well.

I think this would make the mass battles more interesting and strategical rather than just rushing out and having at it. It would help show what each side is really capable of as a team rather than what individuals are capable of.

RE: Increase Party Size for ToH - Loveless - 01-19-2008 07:39 PM

Completely Right, I am totally up for it.

RE: Increase Party Size for ToH - Rika - 01-19-2008 07:49 PM

Clicky Me

That post might help with the whole party size issue, unless Miss Pandora will consider it again with the bigger numbers.

RE: Increase Party Size for ToH - Raccoon - 01-19-2008 07:56 PM

This is an issue that needs to be addressed, but only for ToH.

Having TKs be more powerful for ToH far outweighs the downsides of being frozen by your own precast or targeting a teammate because of being in different guilds.

RE: Increase Party Size for ToH - Général_Argos - 01-19-2008 07:57 PM

Im 100% for increasing party size.
Better for
-woe (party buffs and chat)
-toh (party buffs, chat, no friendly fire)
-mvp party (party buffs, chat)

The only skill that gets a lot benefit from party size is tke tk one, but I dont see it overpowered at all. Ok, they could triple their damage but they don't have any big damage dealing skill..

RE: Increase Party Size for ToH - Loveless - 01-19-2008 07:58 PM

It is overpowered Krimlin, it's 10% atk each person in party lol

RE: Increase Party Size for ToH - Amara - 01-19-2008 08:03 PM

I didn't know this had already been discussed, sorry! I still think its something that needs to be fixed for ToH, but I'm not sure how to go about doing so without unbalancing TKs.

RE: Increase Party Size for ToH - GM-Pandora - 01-19-2008 08:42 PM

Sorry, I know it's very inconvenient that you can attack people from the same allegiance, but I wont increase party size.

I guess you can consider this an extra challenge to the toh mass battle, having to be careful not to hit your own people. Same thing in woe if you have more than 1 party not from the same guild, gotta be careful.

Since both side had 2 party they both get equally affected by this problem. I know it's a pain, but sorry you will have to deal with the game constraint.

RE: Increase Party Size for ToH - Loveless - 01-19-2008 08:44 PM

Icon_sad

RE: Increase Party Size for ToH - Rika - 01-19-2008 10:58 PM

So um speaking of party size~ Shouldn't taekwons be kicked out of party during the ToH monster trials simply because a full party with effectively double their damage? Regardless of increasing from an original size...