heRO-Server Forum
Events and heRO points. - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Events and heRO points. (/showthread.php?tid=496)

Pages: 1 2

Events and heRO points. - Yetipunk - 11-27-2005 12:05 AM

Suggestion....!~

Less heRO points for events.

The reason is if you give 5-10 heRO points every times you have an event and give 5-10 every time you do a quest, then people who are not usualy there for events will fall far behind.

RE: Events and heRO points. - Mr. Bard - 11-27-2005 12:15 AM

I'm sorry but I dont think that should be because it takes A LOT of points just to get your armor. I do think though that they should have 2 a week so other people can catch up and a player may only join one of the events out of the 2. I also think that the GMs should tell us ahead of time so people can be prepared and be on while we do it. The light side did get a lot of points today. i shot up from 15 to 45 cause the dark team stunk today.

RE: Events and heRO points. - Yetipunk - 11-27-2005 12:30 AM

Wow... That was way unbalanced... Events should give less then quests and also should never again give that many points...

RE: Events and heRO points. - GM-Scott - 11-27-2005 12:33 AM

With the amount of points currently planned to give you the privilege of having a "special" gear, you will probably start to beg to have MORE of those events in the future. Icon_razz

RE: Events and heRO points. - Yetipunk - 11-27-2005 12:37 AM

... Tell us to shut up and do quests.

RE: Events and heRO points. - GM-Pandora - 11-27-2005 01:27 AM

Yeah, you're right tough, Light ppl got more points than usual today, the thing is with set sides, its hard to have balance, people are free to choose their allegiance.

I will however consider doing harder quests that give more points.

And we do try to announce some events, but most of them we do when we feel like, and I don't think it would be fun to stop doing those because not everyone is online at that time.

RE: Events and heRO points. - Yetipunk - 11-27-2005 01:46 AM

I say do all the events you want... Just give out 2-4 points each time.

RE: Events and heRO points. - Mr. Bard - 11-27-2005 01:50 AM

I only do the events because i dont know where any of the events are or how to do them, all i know is that one person down in clocktower and i have never found her, i guess shes not in lvl 3 unless i forgot to look in a place. but yea, there were about 4 or 5 different parts to the event and light won pretty much all of them. (a few lighties didnt win in PvP)

RE: Events and heRO points. - Yetipunk - 11-27-2005 01:53 AM

I know where all of the explorers are but havent gotten them yet because im a priest and I can't kill stuff! >...<

PS: I will kill myself if the quests are gathering items.

RE: Events and heRO points. - GM-Feith - 11-28-2005 06:15 PM

I'm working on a dark quest btw Icon_smile