heRO-Server Forum
Multiple characters hotkeys? Attack property? - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Multiple characters hotkeys? Attack property? (/showthread.php?tid=4972)

Pages: 1 2

Multiple characters hotkeys? Attack property? - Serenity - 01-30-2008 10:51 AM

Okay, so let's say I'm on my hunter and I got all the hotkeys mapped out. Then I change character and get on my crusaders. I then also mapped out the hotkeys for the crusaders. When I log back into my hunter, all the hotkeys are gone (unless the skills happen to match the crusaders). So then I have to remap the keys every time I change characters. Has anyone found a solution to this yet (beside having one account for every character)?

RE: Multiple characters hotkeys? - Kadar - 01-30-2008 11:01 AM

Have your characters on other accounts all in different slots.

RE: Multiple characters hotkeys? - Serenity - 01-30-2008 11:13 AM

There are only 3 slots (i.e. max of 3 characters before the need to edit). Beside, what if a single character needs more than 9 hotkeys or if you're using battle mode?

I'm only checking to see if there's a way. Perhaps there is none.

RE: Multiple characters hotkeys? - GM-Pandora - 01-30-2008 11:13 AM

Different slots is good, you can also use different bars (you have 3 per slot). Other than that it gets more complicated have to play in the registry.

RE: Multiple characters hotkeys? - Loki - 01-30-2008 11:29 AM

There's a way without playing with the registries, but at the current moment it can't be implemented.

RE: Multiple characters hotkeys? - Crashy - 01-30-2008 04:46 PM

Talking about the newer svn revisions and clients can store the skill bar at the server? ;p

RE: Multiple characters hotkeys? - Loki - 01-30-2008 04:50 PM

it's actually stored in the sql database but yea more or less same thing.

RE: Multiple characters hotkeys? - Serenity - 01-30-2008 05:27 PM

I've been creating too many thread so I'll just ask this question here. If you use a Rudra bow (which has holy property) but then use a Wind arrow, what is the property of the attack? I assume that if I use a regular arrow like Steel, the property will be Holy.

RE: Multiple characters hotkeys? - GM-Pandora - 01-30-2008 05:28 PM

Wind.

RE: Multiple characters hotkeys? Attack property? - Rhino_Man - 01-30-2008 07:12 PM

arrow takes precidence over bow unless the arrow has no inherent element (like ailment arrows or arrow, iron, steel, ori arrows).

So even with a rudra you can use other elements then holy.