heRO-Server Forum
The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! (/showthread.php?tid=5225)

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Diallo - 02-21-2009 06:27 PM

Uh, what about the whole thing of people not being able to prepare for the auction due to the awesome works of the server being physically mentally and spiritually dominated?

Kinda annoying imo.

RE:??The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Fruityla - 02-21-2009 06:47 PM

Seiji Wrote:uhmmm, is it the same day as ToH, only it takes place earlier?

ToH is on the 27th. So it's the day before...err...night before rather Sweat

RE:??The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Jasper - 02-21-2009 06:48 PM

Diallo Wrote:Uh, what about the whole thing of people not being able to prepare for the auction due to the awesome works of the server being physically mentally and spiritually dominated?

Kinda annoying imo.

The heck you going on about >.>?

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Ellie - 02-21-2009 10:44 PM

What about the whole thing were they pushed the date back like.. a week so people could prepare, Stunt? D=

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - GM-Ayu - 02-25-2009 07:00 AM

Bad things happen when I can't get my initial choice of dates where I know that I'm free... now I'm left with a bunch of uncertain dates since Monday was a no-go ><

Auction is delayed (again) to Mar 6th, Friday, 6:30 PM due to the lack of GM availability on the postponed date of Feb 28th 7 PM.

Sorry again for the change of date.

Be warned that since end of March I'm busy again, it's *very* likely that the March auction will actually be very close to this delayed February one... like, at most 2 weeks away. My apologies that all players will be a bit rushed to prepare for the march auction when the February one just ended not too long ago, but most likely this will be the case =/

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - JJJ - 02-25-2009 07:40 PM

Dx so many push backs....

not sure if thats good or bad >.<

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - GM-Ayu - 03-08-2009 06:25 AM

Feb 2009
-Fairies' Might: Red Fairy Wing (sold to Exbase for 20 mil)
-Fairies' Magic: Blue Fairy Wing (sold to Rinato for 40 mil)
-Game Master's Grace (sold to ConchX2 for 4 mil)
-Fairy Land Establishment Celebration (sold to Vixen for 15 mil)
-Sorin Sanctuary (sold to ConchX2 for 13 mil)
-Alt-Eisen's Workshop (sold to Rennay for 5 mil)
-Guile's Shadow (sold to ConchX2 for 2.25 mil)
-Muerto's Cue (sold to Patchouli Knowledge for 700k)

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - GM-Ayu - 03-25-2009 06:07 PM

This Month's Auction: Mar 30th 9 PM

-Fairy's Magic: Blue Fairy Wing

-Fairy's Might: Red Fairy Wing

-Game Master's Grace (GM Service: GMs will do a donation service equivalent of normally costing 5 dollars for you. Same restrictions apply as normal donation service. You must use up your GM Donation service before the next month's fairy auction or your GM Service will be voided.)

-Flame of Lucius (Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano[Picky] +7, Fire Resist Potion x 30, Flame Converter x 20, Bazerald [0], Ring of Fire)

-Tides of Saphien (Saphien's Armor of Ocean [Picky] +6, Water Resist Potion x 30, Frost Converter x20, Katar of Frozen Icicle [3], Ring of Water)

-Claytos Pulse (Claytos's Armor of Cracking Earth [Picky] +6, Earth Resist Potion x30, Earth Converter x20, Gelerdria [0] +7, Ring of Earth)

-Aebecee Storm (Aebecee's Armor of the Typhoon [Picky] +5, Wind Resist Potion x30, Wind Converter x20, Kaiser Knuckle [0], Ring of Wind)

-Heroic Embellishment (special service to upgrade one of your heRO backpack into Advanced heRO backpack)

-The Four Seals (4 Ice Scale, 4 Pumpkin Mojo, 3 Seafoam, Fragment of Agony, Fragment of Despair, Fragment of Hatred, Fragment of Sorrow)

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - GM-Ayu - 03-30-2009 10:27 PM

-Fairy's Magic: Blue Fairy Wing (sold to ConchX2 for 20 mil)
-Fairy's Might: Red Fairy Wing (sold to ExBase for 34 mil)
-Game Master's Grace (sold to vendme! for 11 mil)
-Flame of Lucius (sold to teOx for 20 mil)
-Tides of Saphien (sold to zerosp for 13 mil)
-Claytos Pulse (sold to Aaronock for 7 mil)
-Aebecee Storm (sold to Cutty Flam for 9 mil)
-Heroic Embellishment (sold to ExBase for 28 mil)
-The Four Seals (sold to vendme! for 4.5 mil)

Total: 146.5 mil zeny

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - mahawirasd - 04-01-2009 06:40 AM

blech maxwell maximillion really got the best deal there huh aaron? 7 M for unaccessible gears bent on HW destruction...
tell me, do you eat HWs for breakfast lunch and dinner now? or does maxwell not have that sexy pierce skill? that spear is quite hax IMHO... No1

-w-