heRO-Server Forum
The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! (/showthread.php?tid=5225)

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Ngjoko - 08-04-2010 07:27 AM

Meh, the pallete is so not my color, but i must say it looks sorta nice.

Item perfection looks yummilicious. Wonder if it'll upgrade even further in the next auction. People would love to upgrade their antique firelock footgears or baby orc garments to 9 or 10.

Not sure about the feather pack, but i guess some really need those badly. Alchemist help looks ordinary, but assassin help looks grand.

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 08-04-2010 09:54 AM

I'd shoot for the Fairyland passes. For farming purposes.

RE:??The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Ultima_Pi - 08-04-2010 09:54 AM

Corporal Wrote:lolwtf. Who came up with this stuff? Does heRO need the zeny sink that badly? =x

Maybe it would've been better if I NPC'd my storages before going on hiatus, that way I could suck up two spots on the zeny rankings.

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - iTz ChaoZ - 08-11-2010 09:52 AM

Rankin, if you pay me 30m i'll double the quantity of Pandoras with my Grandma's cookies. I'll even send you a preview cookie to test. xD

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Former-GM-Radiance - 08-18-2010 06:07 PM

Important notice:
The first fairy auction this month, the 22nd, has been rescheduled to the 21st, Saturday, at 7:00pm. As a result of this, Blind bids for that auction will be accepted until 6:00PM the day of the auction.

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Former-GM-Radiance - 08-21-2010 12:30 AM

Just a reminder that the first Fairy Auction of this month is at 7PM. Blind bids are closing at 6PM, 1 hour before the auction.

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Former-GM-Radiance - 08-21-2010 04:18 PM

Bump, the fairy auction is in 2 hours, blind bids close in 1 hour.

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Edo - 08-21-2010 09:55 PM

is it possible to know the results for those who blind bided?

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Former-GM-Circe - 08-21-2010 10:05 PM

The results are always posted afterwards. Icon_razz

I'm sure Radiance will put them up soon. Icon_smile

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Aaronock - 08-21-2010 10:33 PM

I bidded a max of 7mil on the cooking pack.
Was just informed I won at 4.25mil! Happy day! x)