heRO-Server Forum
The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: heRO Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Fairy Auction (/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! (/showthread.php?tid=5225)

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - katleoyumi - 10-23-2010 11:39 AM

Oh the Surprise pack was actually sold to me for 25 million zeny. (If that matters since Radiance put 20 mil up there :o)

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - loveapples - 10-23-2010 04:07 PM

Gundam.

RE:??The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Former-GM-Circe - 10-26-2010 06:30 AM

Ultima_Pi Wrote:So which GM will be blessed with the enviable task of trying to catch me online?

Also, do I just bug PM Panda for my plushie?

ALSO, what is this weapon the fairies are buying? A giant mecha?

Me. :D
It was very enviable.

While a giant mecha would be fun, I don't see fairies piloting it.
(... But I still vote for mecha. Pleeeasse?)

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Kittie - 10-26-2010 06:35 AM

I want a drooping silk doll >:|

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Ngjoko - 10-26-2010 09:29 AM

Wow! Silk was really determined!

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Namine - 10-26-2010 12:42 PM

I think that it'll depend if Pixie is japanese in origin or if Fairyland got diplomatic ties with Japan if they'll buy a mecha. We all know for a FACT that all mechas are from japan.

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Rurouni Kalain - 10-27-2010 01:08 AM

And we also know that fairies aren't normally fond of technology as they are a magic-oriented race. Still, small fairies piloting giant mechas of much crushing and destroying power to stop the unknown force (or heck, most ANY force really...even an Asura Champ!)...it just might appeal to them.

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Ngjoko - 10-27-2010 01:24 AM

They should contact the researchers in yuno who's doing research in Juperos. They'd be able to somehow use the data collected from the dungeon to make those mecha for the them. Or at least let them dispatch a few dimiks and venatus to aid in their front lines.

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Ngjoko - 10-27-2010 01:24 AM

They should contact the researchers in yuno who's doing research in Juperos. They'd be able to somehow use the data collected from the dungeon to make those mecha for the them. Or at least let them dispatch a few dimiks and venatus to aid in their front lines.

RE: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction! - Seiji - 10-31-2010 10:03 PM

Mecha is immune to magic according to yugi oh!