heRO-Server Forum
ANOTHER ERROR -.- - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: ANOTHER ERROR -.- (/showthread.php?tid=5379)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ANOTHER ERROR -.- - Kirby_Z - 03-05-2008 08:02 AM

Topaze Wrote:ive deleted all ro folders and now downloading them files GM-Loki gave me thanks all for your support

oh and kirby u put ur99th post on my thread :D

Well, since we are there let me put the big 100 here also Icon_wink if it wasnt for you I wouldn't even notice my post count Icon_biggrin

Back on topic I hope that everything goes well with the installer and see you in game No1

RE: ANOTHER ERROR -.- - The Legendary Joe - 03-05-2008 10:04 AM

Sometimes people randomly error for no reason, like in ToH when we ALL error when the GM's warp the competitors for the PVP trial.

If it happens like every single time you log in, and keeps you from playing, then I'd say it's a patching problem, if not it may just be a random error. And that error script is sorta meant for the GMs of official servers, not many normal players/ our GM's (except the select few) can read it, and even if they can, it's worthless.

RE: ANOTHER ERROR -.- - Sakurato - 03-05-2008 01:02 PM

The Legendary Joe Wrote:Sometimes people randomly error for no reason, like in ToH when we ALL error when the GM's warp the competitors for the PVP trial.

That's an eAthena error. It's been around for as long as I can remember. The ring that is under the player will error anyone around if pvp is randomly turned on or if someone is warp to a group of people with pvp on. Just gotta deal with it because no amount of patching will save you.