heRO-Server Forum
Garm Baby's Palette Town - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: The outside world (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Art/Creation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Garm Baby's Palette Town (/showthread.php?tid=5637)

Pages: 1 2

Garm Baby's Palette Town - GarmBaby - 03-25-2008 04:32 PM

(Pun Intended on the title :3 )

I've been an artist and spriter for a while, now I take my crack at Custom RO Palettes! I do take requests, so if you have a color scheme you'd like to see done on a certain character or what not, let me know!

I have a few here to start us off, I'll post new ones as I get them done. I always do just the Male Novice first, if the colors are liked, I continue and do the rest of the classes!

Well, on to the palettes!

Precious Metals - This one was meant to represent Gold, Silver, and Platinum. I love Gold on a character, and so do a few others from what I've heard. So here you go! Previews so far: Novice Male & Female, Super Novice Male & Female.

Terra Firma - This is meant to be the colors of our planet. Brown for soil, Green for plants, and Blue for the ocean. I liked the way this one turned out, I really did. Previews so far: Novice Male & Female.

Dark Royalty - If Precious Metals is my 'Light Side' palette, then this one is my 'Dark Side' palette. I wanted something to look dark, yet a bit regal at the same time. You decide if I succeeded. Previews so far: Novice Male

Day at the Beach - This was my light and cute one. I tried to go for colors that you would find at a beach, sand, water, seaweed, that sort of thing. I think it turned out okay. Previews so far: Novice Male

Chocolate Creme - A few shades of brown, it has kind of an earthy tone, but I was going for colors of various Chocolates. White, Dark, and Milk Chocolate respectively. Previews so far: Novice Male

Works in Progress:
Luna Moth
Follow the Sun
Saiyan Armor - Request by Pyronic

RE: Garm Baby's Palette Town - Pyronic - 03-25-2008 10:29 PM

Not bad, not bad at all :D. try making saiyan armor colors Icon_smile

RE: Garm Baby's Palette Town - Kirby_Z - 03-26-2008 03:07 AM

There is talent here, I love the terra firma one the most ^_^

Now if only there was a way to get a Yellow palette in heRO ⌐.⌐ call it sunny delight XD

RE: Garm Baby's Palette Town - GarmBaby - 03-26-2008 03:58 AM

You want a yellow one? You got it. ^_^

And ladies, I have not forgotten about you. I'm working on Female Novice versions of each as we speak, then I'll move on to the other classes.

RE: Garm Baby's Palette Town - GM-Pandora - 03-26-2008 07:15 AM

They are nice, I'd suggest to make a preview for other classes too, you can put them all in the same file or separate the class trees.

RE: Garm Baby's Palette Town - GarmBaby - 03-26-2008 11:12 AM

Yes I am working on that. I don't tend to do all the classes at once because, if a palette isn't liked, I've just wasted a lot of time and effort for nothing. So I tend to just make previews for a few then go from there.

RE: Garm Baby's Palette Town - GarmBaby - 03-26-2008 06:23 PM

**UPDATE**

Posted new images for Precious Metals and Terra Firma. Precious Metals has been done in Female Novice, as well as both Super Novice genders now. Terra Firma was finished for Female Novice.

You ladies can view those two now :3

RE: Garm Baby's Palette Town - GM-Pandora - 03-27-2008 06:50 AM

I like "Precious Metal" the most. Day at the beach is too colorful imo. ^_^;

RE: Garm Baby's Palette Town - Pyronic - 03-27-2008 01:41 PM

What about saiyan armor colors?

RE: Garm Baby's Palette Town - GarmBaby - 03-28-2008 01:39 AM

Preview for Chocolate Creme now is up. Novice Male to start as usual.