heRO-Server Forum
transcend job - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: transcend job (/showthread.php?tid=5656)

transcend job - kiri - 03-27-2008 04:37 PM

when you are a high first class and u want to change into second class do u need xx/50? or u can u change immediately?

when you are a high second class and u want to transcend can u do it anytime? or do u need to be 90/xx?

thanks for ya help....whoever Icon_biggrin

RE: transcend job - GM-Ayu - 03-27-2008 04:46 PM

When you're a high first class, you need xx/45 minimum to change to trans 2-1 or 2-2.

I'm not sure about your 2nd question... what do you mean high second class? If that means the likes of trans 2-1 and 2-2, that's the top of the ladder already.

RE: transcend job - xMADx - 03-27-2008 05:04 PM

from what i understand of the question my answer would be:
there is no ''high second class'' you go dirrectly from first to trans, ex: high novice-high thief-Assassin Cross.
and if i may suggest, when you are high first class, do go up to job lvl 50, the bonus skill points and +stats you get are undeniably necessary, you'll only regret it if you change to trans at jlvl 45 or so, i mean once you made it this far it would be a shame to tell yourself ''damn...i should have waited a bit'', 'cuz there's no getting those neat little bonus back once you're trans...

RE: transcend job - GM-Ayu - 03-27-2008 05:05 PM

You don't get bonus stats if you go to job 50, but you do get the 5 bonus skill points in comparison to changing at job 45.

RE: transcend job - xMADx - 03-27-2008 05:13 PM

oh really? i was certain of this...who told mi this so i can steal his cake? >Icon_sad

RE: transcend job - LucidTaZ - 03-27-2008 05:31 PM

The bonus stats depend on your job level, and your job level gets 0 when you change into Trans Second Class.

But you still get 5 skillpoints that you must spend in Trans First Class (that's right, you cannot save your Trans First skillpoints and spend them for Trans Second skills). That's definitely worth it.

RE: transcend job - kiri - 03-27-2008 06:09 PM

oh wait i get it now! sry didnt know that u skipped the second class and go straight to transcend...this is my first time playing without job change npcIcon_biggrin

RE: transcend job - GM-Pandora - 03-27-2008 07:01 PM

It's fine to ask, glad you got your answer Icon_smile