heRO-Server Forum
Spamming new characters - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Spamming new characters (/showthread.php?tid=5779)

Pages: 1 2

Spamming new characters - ~LSANotes - 04-07-2008 08:46 PM

Okay, for about half hour to an hour [and this is just when I noticed it] someone was making new characters with the name of "DFGHNJKvgbhnj" etc.
I dont know if they was even doing anything wrong, or if they was farming start up items etc- but i thought it'd be worth sending in..

Screenies- Only screenied some of the occasions

Sorry for the large images

[Image: screenheRO-Server097.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server096.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server095.jpg]

[Image: screenheRO-Server094.jpg]

RE: Spamming new characters - Fayth - 04-07-2008 09:08 PM

OR... it's people trying out characters and the servers out before making a real char.,.. I do it too..

RE: Spamming new characters - ~LSANotes - 04-07-2008 09:11 PM

Maybe, I never said they was doing anything wrong, just thought it should be checked. But btw the intervals between them were way too small to change to 1st job.

RE: Spamming new characters - Fayth - 04-07-2008 09:31 PM

so possible a group of friends are testing it out? =x

RE: Spamming new characters - ~LSANotes - 04-07-2008 09:33 PM

..possible....But unlikely.. Why would they each make characters for 30-60 mins every 5 minutes or so? Each calling them "frtgyhnjumk" o.o?

RE: Spamming new characters - Fruityla - 04-07-2008 10:36 PM

~LSANotes Wrote:..possible....But unlikely.. Why would they each make characters for 30-60 mins every 5 minutes or so? Each calling them "frtgyhnjumk" o.o?

If I didn't say this over main already:

It could very well be that they were farming novice potions >_>;; Some people do that

RE: Spamming new characters - kamiyami - 04-07-2008 11:09 PM

i dont think its a big deal unless they make them all merchants and clog up pront which is a real pain.

RE: Spamming new characters - Former-GM-Mystra - 04-07-2008 11:57 PM

If you have a report to make, please use the ticket system or PM a GM (preferably not Pandora).

One thing is for sure... I'm not accepting them in any events where I need to PM peoples.

RE: Spamming new characters - GM-Ayu - 04-08-2008 12:04 AM

Most likely novice potions. I did that to get some potions for my merchant =P

I have closed up a completely waste of space shop before though selling an empty bottle and a jellopy (and nothing else) at 1 mil each Sweat I really annoyed me that time...

RE:??Spamming new characters - ~LSANotes - 04-08-2008 07:18 AM

GM-Mystra Wrote:If you have a report to make, please use the ticket system or PM a GM (preferably not Pandora).

I thought this was the "report" section???Anyway since there was no definate problem I thought it'd be easier to post this, so nobody felt obliged to answer.

GM-Mystra Wrote:One thing is for sure... I'm not accepting them in any events where I need to PM peoples.

Laugh