heRO-Server Forum
Assassin Test - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Assassin Test (/showthread.php?tid=5823)

Assassin Test - Phalt - 04-12-2008 10:29 AM

I'm having a problem with the assassin test. I don't really know the appropriate word for what's happening, but I'll tell you everything that happens from the moment I start the test. I talk to the NPC in the back of the room (the one who gets you started on the sin test). He sends me to a room with a NPC named Kai. Wen I approach him he disappears. He reappears behind a piller and I talk to him there. He does the registration and sends me to another room. In this room I can take four steps and here is where the problem occurs. After I take the four steps (forward) I get kinda warped back two cells. Then a dialog box comes up and there is a nameless voice (or something like that). I am aware that this is normal. But when I click the "Next" box at the bottom of the dialog box, the box doesn't do anything. It doesn't give me new info and it doesn't go away and after that I can't do anything except for close the game. Please help. Thank you.

RE: Assassin Test - Frogboy - 04-12-2008 01:47 PM

it means the script doesn't close correctly. it is a bug, but i also think you are not supposed to run in to that box, but i've never done the assassin quest before so i don't know, all i know is that the script is missing a close "tag"

RE: Assassin Test - Aaronock - 04-12-2008 02:12 PM

Wow, sounds like something is messed up when I was looking at the assassin test guide *never became an assasin before*
Is Kai even giving you the test that you haveta pass?

RE: Assassin Test - GM-Pandora - 04-12-2008 03:22 PM

We have lots of assassin on the server, so I assume the quest usually works.

If you can write exactly what the npc says I'll look it up in the script.

RE: Assassin Test - Phalt - 04-12-2008 05:45 PM

It says:
[Nameless One]
Welcome, my guest.
Muhahahah!!!......There is no use
in trying to find me for I am
perfectly hidden!
The ability to become totaly hidden
is the TRADEMARD of a GREAT
Assassin!!

Then when i click next, I can't do anything.

RE: Assassin Test - GM-Pandora - 04-12-2008 08:07 PM

I'm looking in the script, and next he should say

Huh? Why don't I have a name? Muhahahahaha!!!... The better question to ask is why am I hidden.....

I don't see any error in the script.